Iron Pony to buy Motorsports of Columbus

Smokey

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the time he gets back on the street(with a lic).....Ill be done riding...and in a wheelchair...

Are you at IP....right now..

I think you need to be working....

Am working. Entering orders and making calls.

Justin said he would be faster in a wheelchair, too. He said pretty much everything competition-wise, he could wax anyone. He didn't say you as he figured it was a given...

Kid's harsh, man.

Am working. Entering orders and making calls.

Justin said he would be faster in a wheelchair, too. He said pretty much everything competition-wise, he could wax anyone. He didn't say you as he figured it was a given...

Kid's harsh, man.

Yeah....no lic req for a wheelchair......He will be OK

Ok so because lizard doesnt do anything other than bother people while they are hard at work, he thought he would be funny and call me out. HAHA Lizard dont tell sinner i said i was faster than him when you know I said I am WAY faster than you. Theres no reason to drag other people into your green anger towards my faster riding skills. Its ok dude just hang with me and ill show you the ropes.

Ok so because lizard doesnt do anything other than bother people while they are hard at work, he thought he would be funny and call me out. HAHA Lizard dont tell sinner i said i was faster than him when you know I said I am WAY faster than you. Theres no reason to drag other people into your green anger towards my faster riding skills. Its ok dude just hang with me and ill show you the ropes.

:lol::popcorn:

Don't you have a Tetris game to play? Maybe wipe your nose or take a poop? Afterall, isn't that what children do?

Hard at work. Dude, you are always back there slurping down Rockstars and wondering when the next Days of Our Lives rerun is playing on TV Land...

Kids.:rolleyes:

By the way, get me Kyle's email...

Poser.

:D

Don't you have a Tetris game to play? Maybe wipe your nose or take a poop? Afterall, isn't that what children do?

Hard at work. Dude, you are always back there slurping down Rockstars and wondering when the next Days of Our Lives rerun is playing on TV Land...

Kids.:rolleyes:

Bwahahahaha!!! Paskey likes Tetris more than asian kids like building computers