Iron Pony to buy Motorsports of Columbus

Smokey

I think one of our new sponcers should be WELLBUTRIN....

Damn the tension and anger....we people are trapt in the house without riding

Yup, we get a little edgy, no? By the way, Justin said something about he can't believe how little you knew concerning motorcycles and that he had to teach you everything.

He said - not me...:D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, we get a little edgy, no? By the way, Justin said something about he can't believe how little you knew concerning motorcycles and that he had to teach you everything.

He said - not me...:D

WOW...busted...

Your right or he is right.....

I dont know anything.......

He has to come over everytime I need gas....cause I don't remember where it goes

Oh, and he said he doesn't come on here much because he says that he can't really add much as he knows so much more about riding than we all do. He says he feels to higher up on the food chain to associate publicly with us.

So, he just plays games and nothing more. Says it helps him feel down on our level...

Lizard....

Do you want to go half with me on Justin's Christmas gift...

Im thinking about getting a DVD made of the run from the cops and all the visits to the courts.....

I'm thinking about calling it...."FTP" the Paskey Way.....

DAYUM!!! Good slam. He read that and told me that he is cool with your comment. He said it doesn't really matter anyways because when he does ride street, you have to paint a picture of him in your mirrors. He said that was because you could feel like you were in front of him...

He's pretty mean spirited that kid...