Iron Pony to buy Motorsports of Columbus

Smokey

Hi, my name is Paskey, and im addicted to tetris. I became a tetris aholic when my parents got divorced and later in life I lost my license. The court orderd me to attend these meetings for help, but now I come all on my own because I have made such great friends here on this wonderfull forum site. Its filled with such knowledgable people who know so much about everything and life in general. Please lizard, continue. I hang on your every word with such enthusiasm just waiting to hear what you have next to teach all of us. We should all be so lucky to have such a wonderfull person joining us in conversation

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please lizard, continue. I hang on your every word with such enthusiasm just waiting to hear what you have next to teach all of us. We should all be so lucky to have such a wonderfull person joining us in conversation. I also wish I was you at times. At least I try after buying the same shoes in an effort to TRY and be as cool. But alas...

I definately want to thank you for the teachings you supply me when you visit the store. Afterall, had I never met you, I wouldn't be NEAR as good mounting tires. You tought me everything...

Really!? Wow, I am humbled. Please, stop. You make me blush.

:D