Your called out BITCHS Forza2

thorne

Those are awful high expectations. ;) And if this is time trial crap, you can jam up your pussys. :D

Well if you drive clean, like everyone should :rolleyes: , give me an honest run, and i will beat you.

I just bought it about 30min so after a few days i should be ready to race.

Ive played this game for about 15min, and i hate it. now i know why there were so many used ones at Game Stop. The AI can bump and bang all it wants and you get penalized for it. The steering is twitchy and god i miss pressure sensitive buttons.

Well if you drive clean, like everyone should :rolleyes: , give me an honest run, and i will beat you.

I just bought it about 30min so after a few days i should be ready to race.

I always try to race cleanly. Do you like GT4 better? I believe I do. I don't even have an xbox. I'm always down for some multi player GT4 if you are.

I always try to race cleanly. Do you like GT4 better? I believe I do. I don't even have an xbox. I'm always down for some multi player GT4 if you are.

Well im starting to get the hang of it. I went on Live and raced against a bumch of tned D class cars and beat them around Maple Park Short with a stock Civic TypeR... the problem im having is learning all the tracks... there are very few tracks that i know and the ones i do know seem to be different dimensions... seem a little tighter than normal. I also have trouble judging how fast im going... the force feedback isnt the greatest and the views are either too close the ground, or too high in the air. Theres a lot of things i DONT like about this game, including the fact that i cant complete a single race on the Sebring track without the game freezing up, and no, its not the 360 overheating. I bought a used disk and will be returning it for a different one tomorrow. I dont like tire skip either... while it is a more realistic feature than GT4 offered, its over zealous, and gets annoying really flipping quick. What i do like is the how the cars are classed. Power to weight is a big deal, but i dont think my 876S Lancia Delta can hang with some of the factory super cars... but ill be damned if it cant get to 60 in 3 seconds dead! I also like how much you can personalize the cars appearance without it costing you anything but time. Ill be back on in a few minutes... and ill race online with my car :D

i spent more time trying to get further into the game. I just need to find a car and make it crazy... meet some guys that had some retardedly fast civics... i guess you can make just about anythig in that game quick as hell if you know how to tune the suspension... which i dont lol :D

i spent more time trying to get further into the game. I just need to find a car and make it crazy... meet some guys that had some retardedly fast civics... i guess you can make just about anythig in that game quick as hell if you know how to tune the suspension... which i dont lol :D

AWD engine swaps.

AWD engine swaps.

i have a sick Delta... 0-60 in 2.5 :D It has no top end though, only 187 :( I kill everything off the starting line though.

Ill be logging in at about 12:30 if anyone wants to screw around... gamer tag is the same as my screen name.

I can make some room. I fear no overly expensive setup with my mighty controller. lol (Though, I wish I had one.) I'd like to setup all the proper sensors from that setup on my car's s.wheel and pedals. Then a little widescreen popup display of GT across my windshield. You know, so I can play on long trips. ;)