1993 CBR F2-nice bike

1quikta

overpriced

LOL, I didn't remember yanking your chain. Have some courtesy big guy. Don't believe I ever stuck my nose into your post.

Like I said, I would like to get rid of some things but it is not a have to situation at this point. I will just edit the original with the low ball price and be done.

Luckybusa and Satan, please take some time and read the rules of the corral, as you have time to post in here. Here is a copy, if it is not clear you can always talk to the mods.

Do not post off topic replies, this can be done through PM. Posts that are not relevant, including criticizing an asking price, will be deleted.

ive had a 98 600f3 would there be much diffrence in performance? im not sure the f2 and f3 diffrences.

I really couldn't answer that one. That probably is a good question for Lucky or Satan ;) . I am a newb with the bikes, I should probably stick to 4 wheels.

• 2 weeks later...

Appreciate it. I have started riding more often now and I actually enjoy it. The only logical reason to sell it would be that I am expecting child number 2 this summer. We will see.

Thanks,

Chris