A good place for lunch? Dublin/Hillard area

girlygirl18t

>>>>I just started my new job this week and it is soo fantastic.<<<

hehehe kind of like the boat analogy- the happiest days in a man's life with a boat are the day he gets it and the day he sells it. ah call me a cynic..

On topic---

Wife went to tratorria la tavotta or whatever its called on riverside, not a big fan.

genji has very good food but terrible service.

And this may piss a few of you off but in my opinion Hyde park (even the arlington location) is overpriced, too stuffy, and not as good as, stoney river, Mitchells (before the sale) or the refectory. Better than smith and wollensky and ruth chris in my opinion which is a bad thing because ruth chris bought mitchells so I likely wont be back. hmm.. I guess my favorite steak house is stoney river not cheap though.

I like Jasons. Not outrageously expensive but not cheap either, great selection, great atmosphere, great food.

I would agree you can't go wrong with the iacono family (Iaconos and Tommys) or Max and Ermas.

I do like spageddies in hilliard and yes yyou are right oties is nice as well (love the dollar drafts)

I think I'm going to go with Starliner. I like Cuban food. It is more sweet than spicey I think everyone will enjoy it. Thanks for the suggestions!

The new job is pretty cool (fire alarm company), very different from what I was doing (airline). I got to go into a apartment that caught on fire Sunday (after the fire was out of course) I had to document where the fire safety items were and file a report. It was pretty neat to see something like that up close, the only bad thing is that smell of burntness sticks to you.

Meg

starliner= fuckin win. be warned tho its not a "classy" or "nice" restraurant. i like the atmosphere, but if miss picky is offended by the fact that there the chairs dont match, that there are about 40 something retro clocks on the wall, and a space scene mural on one of the walls, then its prolly not a good idea. food is fantastic tho.