Fuck people who think there cops

Drew2o2

Im getting very tired of people who fucking follow me thinking there cops. Its so damn a annoying. Does anyone even know from a real life experience what cops say if you call in with someones license plate? Today so asshole followed me coming out of school today because me and a friend were messing around and he stopped in the road so we passed him.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fuck do you do on the road to get people to follow you? I know a guy who was hit by a fucking car and thrown into a yard on the side of the road, no one took time from their buisy day to even stop and say "Are you alright?". What the fuck were you doing? You pull shit enough that this happens often?

So being an ass, basically?

Im getting very tired of people who fucking follow me thinking there cops. Its so damn a annoying. Does anyone even know from a real life experience what cops say if you call in with someones license plate? Today so asshole followed me coming out of school today because me and a friend were messing around and he stopped in the road so we passed him.

You dont have to be a cop to notice that you were obviously driving like an ass and deserved to be pulled over.

So you and a friend were messing around while driving? awesome.

Guest hotrodmama024
I know i have been called on plenty of times. But who cares. Seriously what are they going to do? A cop has to see you doing something stupid to actually pull u over.

I know i have been called on plenty of times. But who cares. Seriously what are they going to do? A cop has to see you doing something stupid to actually pull u over.

Like coming back from norwalk :)

That dude was pissed. I had somone guy chase me down mound when i had my bug. I put buslinks on him then he calleed the police on me I got pulld over and he asked why i was speding I ust said I was not and that this dude was trying to run me off the road.

Guest hotrodmama024
I actually had the same incident happen to me... but when i looked down to see myself going only 20mph i had to stop and reverse and tell that bitch.. Excuse me mam but i am going 20! She still gives me the.... throw her hip in the street to show me she means buisness! I give out a little rev and blow her a kiss and wave good bye to her. People crack me up!

I was going 25 down the road to my girlfriends house (in a 25 zone). A woman drives past slow, and says, "It's only 25"

I'm thinking, "Yay! I'm not the only person that reads!"

Though, what gets me is there's a bunch of ricers on the corner that go 50-70 down a 25 zone side by side, stay up till only-god-knows-when in the morning taching out their 2 gen Ford Probe, 95ish Accord 2 door, a 94ish cavalier, and a 98-2000 Mercury cougar.

Needless to say, I've already called the cops on them a few times.

People who tell me to slow down when I am going the speed limit get the finger. I roll down my window and put my middle finger high in the air. I lay on the horn. Makes me feel good at least. I am too poor to fix my exhaust leak so fuck them.

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate
personally I love watching people fuck around as long as the CAN really drive. Thats the difference, some can handle their car, others think they can but cant, these are the fools killin kids and runnin off the road. All I got to say is have fun be safe, if you hurt or put my family in danger, you can say hello to my lil 50 cal tiger!

For those of you that feel the need to follow people... dont. You put your life at risk when doing dumb stuff like that.

Some of you in this thread... Why dont you treat Linn, Sam or countless other people on here this way when they talk about messing around on the street??????? All I see from you are post saying "great kill", "good race", etc :confused: