Its that time of year again ( Thorne's TOY DRIVE )

thorne

I am doing the samething I did last year, I'm putting in as much extra cash as I have to goto BigLots and get as many toys for the needy children as I can.

This year I am also accepting pay pal for anyone who wants to help out but don't have time to catch up with me.

lnxgod@gmail.com

So open your heart and you wallet and help some child wake up to toys !!!!

-- I'm very admient about this cause as it really hits home for me. When I was ~9 my parents were having a rough time at xmas. My dad got laid off my mom was working 2 jobs and yet I had a christmas which included a new bike. When I got older my parents explained to me that the christmas I had that year was truly a special one as it was donated by the fire department.

Last year CR gave a tad over 200$ total. I would love to see 250 this year. We got 50$ in the pot so far.

No I don't have a business account, I will see what it takes for me to set that up.

It's trivial to make an acct that accepts incoming payments, however you will then get billed for all transactions, in AND out (unless there have been changes to their policy recently). As such, what most do is maintain two accounts, one specifically for incoming payments.

Yes set up another paypal just for business credit card access. It is allowed by paypal but the only catch is you need a 2nd checking account. Can not be the same as the one used in your personal account. They haven't changed the rules about getting hit with a fee on money.

And once your account is a "business" account you get hit with a fee for any way of sending money. Even E-Checks.

Cheap asses If you have more then 20$ I will pick it up around columbus even. I got a measly 55$ so far and 50 of that is from me.

I know we got some ballers on CR. Jamie you spent how much in nitrous last month. send me 20$ or your getting coal in your stocking. Sam, Same with you how much did you spray this summer? Shit I just dropped 4k in my car and still got 50 in

Cheap asses If you have more then 20$ I will pick it up around columbus even. I got a measly 55$ so far and 50 of that is from me.

I know we got some ballers on CR. Jamie you spent how much in nitrous last month. send me 20$ or your getting coal in your stocking. Sam, Same with you how much did you spray this summer? Shit I just dropped 4k in my car and still got 50 in

Are you going to either of the COS meets this Weekend? If so, I'll hand you some money so PayPal doesn't take a bite.

no paypal. Ill chuck in $20 bucks though.

Funny thing is last night I stopped this dude that had 5 kids and was driving under 16 suspensions. Took him downtown and he said "man your so messing with my family rite now" and started praying to god while in the car lol.

I feel paying $20 bucks could be my good deed for taking broke dads to jail!

This is the best thread you ever posted on here plus it didnt give me a headache reading it. I was thinking of doing something like this for Childrens hospital. I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE ALL THE MOFOS ON HERE THAT BET ON RACES AND THE GOAL IS FREAKING $250 COME ON PEOPLE LETS DO BETTER[/End of yelling] Oh yeah I have $50 on it.

I would have told him that he and his actions/dumb ass are what is messing with his family.....I love when I go to court and watch people insert such comments in front of judges as they get their ass handed to them :D

no paypal. Ill chuck in $20 bucks though.

Funny thing is last night I stopped this dude that had 5 kids and was driving under 16 suspensions. Took him downtown and he said "man your so messing with my family rite now" and started praying to god while in the car lol.

I feel paying $20 bucks could be my good deed for taking broke dads to jail!