Question: 05 r6 raven or 05 GSXR?

TitusS2k

Guest RoundIIRacing
You hang out with Niles? That's the goofy kid with the stretched and sprayed blue R6, right? I've always wondered why someone would do that to a 600.

I've seen that bike wear out stretched bussas!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This opinion may be biased but I have an 05 kawa 636 w/ an dual underseat two brothers exhaust on it and it runs and sounds awesome. its my first bike and I checked out all the other styles.. "r6,gsxr600,cbr600" and ended up going w/ the 636. you should seriously check them out b4 jumpin the gun for anything else. and if it means anything. my second pick would've been the raven r6 if i didn't get my candyplasma blue 636

You hang out with Niles? That's the goofy kid with the stretched and sprayed blue R6, right? I've always wondered why someone would do that to a 600.

Titus: Have you looked at Kawi's ZX6R? I know a few guys on here have them and love them.

http://www.motorsports-network.com/kawasaki/05street/zx36or2.jpg

And my wife has an 05 CBR600RR Tribal. I ride it a lot just to goof off on. Its an incredibly fun bike. I love riding that bike.

http://www.cmgonline.com/bikes/models/Honda/CBR600RR/2005/studio/BigP/CBR600RR_rhs_bg.jpg

davis went 9.77 at 140 on that r6 there are people that cant do that on a busa.. hell on motor with a rich map for spray but not sprayin u guys was at norwalk my bike went 9.50s and 60s

I've ridden my dudes 636, great bike but a few complaints. The riding position is much less comfortable than my gixxer. I dont like how parts of the bike are also not painted thus appearing cheap, and of course no steering dampener.

Other than that its a solid bike, the digitial tach is a little goofy, but it pulls nicely.

davis went 9.77 at 140 on that r6 there are people that cant do that on a busa.. hell on motor with a rich map for spray but not sprayin u guys was at norwalk my bike went 9.50s and 60s

That's exactly it... he had to spray to come close to your time. It just seems like the same as the little Civic kids spraying their cars to get into the 13s and 14s. They could've just bought a real car and done it stock. Then spray it.

And his is an 06, isn't it?

That's exactly it... he had to spray to come close to your time. It just seems like the same as the little Civic kids spraying their cars to get into the 13s and 14s. They could've just bought a real car and done it stock. Then spray it.

And his is an 06, isn't it?

niles r6 is a 07 mikes r1 is a 06 and mike just went 8.98 0n his r1 at norwalk 3 weeks ago

niles r6 is a 07 mikes r1 is a 06 and mike just went 8.98 0n his r1 at norwalk 3 weeks ago

Are you talking about Andy Niles (On One stunter) or Nile. Unless Nile got a new bike, I'm 99% sure his is an 06 stretched and sprayed. If you're talking about Andy Niles, then I have no idea. And I have no idea who Mike is either.

Are you talking about Andy Niles (On One stunter) or Nile. Unless Nile got a new bike, I'm 99% sure his is an 06 stretched and sprayed. If you're talking about Andy Niles, then I have no idea. And I have no idea who Mike is either.
it mite be a 06 but i remeber him tellin me 07 but ever time numbers come up he fucks up lol

alot of people do stuff to a 600 as a sleeper method.....to wax 1000's. I guess you guys dont remember when a guy went around with a gixxer 1000 in I believe 750 plastics some years back....same principal....different style of beating people
are u talkin about matt greggy{spelling] from out west with the red and black i think it was a 04 gsxr600???? that had a sprayed 1000 motor on it?