Butcher, anyone know where one is?

Akula

I have been on a health kick since I have lost so much weight and I am trying to find some good food to eat. I would like to get some cornish game hens, bison, various good cuts of pork etc... Anyone know of a good butcher?

Aaaah. Shit. A guy from work and I were just talking about this the other day. He said he likes to go to some place up off 670 near the Columbus State area that will cut you whatever slice of meat that you want. But. I can't for the life of me remember the exact name. It sounded Italian...

Cataloma, Catalonia, Cata.........

Wait...

Carbonios!!! Just remembered. Not sure if it's spelled that way, but I'm almost sure thats it. Car Bon Yo's. Been meaning to check it out myself.

are you thinking of Carfagnas? Great place.

http://www.carfagnas.com/index.html

Aaaah. Shit. A guy from work and I were just talking about this the other day. He said he likes to go to some place up off 670 near the Columbus State area that will cut you whatever slice of meat that you want. But. I can't for the life of me remember the exact name. It sounded Italian...

Cataloma, Catalonia, Cata.........

Wait...

Carbonios!!! Just remembered. Not sure if it's spelled that way, but I'm almost sure thats it. Car Bon Yo's. Been meaning to check it out myself.

it's "car-fawn-yas"

again, I love that place.

my g/fs parents buy meat from carfagnas all the time. its always the best.

but for some reason, they say it as "car-fag-nas", but when i look at the name, i think of it as "car-fawn-yas"

who knows which is right?