Child Friendly new years eve ideas?

smokin5s

Embassy Suites in Dublin has a nice gig. We did it last year, even though we live nearby :rolleyes: It was worth it since we had two other couples and a total of seven kids there....better there than trashing my place....again ;)

Anyone have any ideas for Child Friendly ideas for New Years eve?

We've thought about going to First Night Columbus, but didn't know if there was any other things going on.

Guest FooFooMaru

i'm playing Wii, billards, and cards with friends at my house. will have non alcoholic jello shots, and other stoff. My nephew will be there. lol along with 30+ people hah

something at home! or i'd do the babysitter one ;)

New Years at Champps restaurant is pretty fun, they have a live band every year and they give you a couple small things like noise makers and party hats to mess around with when the ball drops. It's a very easy going place to hang out at when the new year comes around.

first night columbus = biggest waste of money and time ever... they closed everything at 10:30-11 and the fireworks didn't start until 12, so you had an hour and a half of doing nothing before getting to see them.