Garage for rent? anyone know of one.

Guest 00Smurf

Guest 00Smurf

I've just picked up a parts car that i need to strip to replace some parts on my car. I need about a week to 2 weeks to do it all. Does anyone know of a garage i could rent out for a week? I was going to use a storage unit but access to heat and electricity in those things are not so good.

Basically ill be stripping the parts car of everything then swapping it over to mine. Thanks

i can rent my garage out as well. you can use any of my tools needed as long as they go back to original spot, have heat, good lighting and electricity, air compressor and air tools, use it anytime of the day. iw rok nights so im up all hours. $100 a week.

$200/wk would save me over paying my mortgage. When's the soonest I can move in?

I'm thinking the other way, $200/week would MORE than pay my mortgage each month, when does he want to come over? lol. I've got all that and I'll even let you sleep on the couch/watch tv too, shit, for that much I'd feed too, haha

Well not to debate but if you live in a 300k house 200 a week wont pay the mortgage.

I dont know what people are living in, Im just saying.

Sorry, I'm not a baller, $150k house in Bexley - 20% down = you do the math.

Well not to debate but if you live in a 300k house 200 a week wont pay the mortgage.

I dont know what people are living in, Im just saying.

I was just saying. If your telling everyone you put 30K down, would it be okay to say we bought our house outright? It was a one check deal.

So which is it? You have a mortgage or you don't? I don't care either way, but you're coming off like an idiot either way.

Man Im not going to argue your ignorance. The first post was an example. Does it say "I" live..... it says "you" as in anyone.

Truthfully I was just coming back to delete my post because in reality its no ones business.

As you can see I can do the math.

Im not worried about what one person lives in compared to the other. Money doesnt impress me. Nor do people telling me they put 30k down on their home. No one really cares. I guess you have to ask yourself, "Am I special because I put this much down on my house?"

I know our house is payed for a long with many other things that were bought outright. But its a story that is way to long, envolving and you wouldnt understand. Im sorry if I offended you with my example.

Funny-I have actually thought of building a place like this to rent out on the east side-

All shop tools, 220 for a welder, infrared heat, awesome air compressor setup, lift, hefty deposit to prevent tool theft but only 100-200 a week- I know before I was a home owner I would have paid good money for this as opposed to those overpriced, dark, small, freeze your ass off apartment garages.

Funny-I have actually thought of building a place like this to rent out on the east side-

All shop tools, 220 for a welder, infrared heat, awesome air compressor setup, lift, hefty deposit to prevent tool theft but only 100-200 a week- I know before I was a home owner I would have paid good money for this as opposed to those overpriced, dark, small, freeze your ass off apartment garages.

I would love on of those freeze your ass off apartment garage right now...

this is my garage... been working out there all day!!! and we have a little shed but you can't do much more then store stuff in there.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f374/tindall2006/100_2909.jpg