Ohio State motivational DVD

Brandon

If you have not heard about this, check out this link here.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3180074&sportCat=ncf

And if someone can find the whole clip that would be cool. Here is what I found of the video on youtube.

Go Buckeyes!

i like the guy at the end "AND FLORIDA WILL HAMMER MICHIGAN!"

what a moron.

It sounded like Colin Cowherd to me; I'm not sure what he looks like, but the voice sounded like his. Cowherd has been a fairly vocal detractor of OSU this season.

It sounded like Colin Cowherd to me; I'm not sure what he looks like, but the voice sounded like his. Cowherd has been a fairly vocal detractor of OSU this season.

Yeah it was cowherd.. Did you hear his show yesterday? If anybody talked bad about osu, he would taze them and play "dont taze me bro". Nobody is worst than skip bayless (sp?). I hate that diet mt. dew martini drinking peice of shit.

i thought that was him.... piece of shit....

this pisses me off

That's my brother, so I suggest you watch your mouth. He made a non biased commentary as best as he could as a member of the media. I'm sure if we all step back, we could pick teams that could beat us right now...that doesn't mean we dont belong there based on the current system.

And for those thinking he forgot where he came from...go visit the Ruth C. Cole hall at Woody Hayes...he donated the money for that section in our Great Aunts name.

Peace

That's my brother, so I suggest you watch your mouth. He made a non biased commentary as best as he could as a member of the media. I'm sure if we all step back, we could pick teams that could beat us right now...that doesn't mean we dont belong there based on the current system.

And for those thinking he forgot where he came from...go visit the Ruth C. Cole hall at Woody Hayes...he donated the money for that section in our Great Aunts name.

Peace

Zing! He wouldnt have a job if he just kissed Ohio State's butt all the time. I"m sure anytime he says anything good about the Bucks he gets it from everyone else...

Cowherd is an idiot though. Today he pretty much said that even though Michigan won it didnt matter because Florida wasnt that good. Also said that if Ohio State wins it's a fluke and if they lose it proves him right that the SEC is the ultimate and the Big Ten is a joke. What a stupid way to cover your bases. So pretty much no matter who wins he's right!

I haven't been this motivated for a game in a while. I'm just a fan....but last year we thought we had it in our back pocket. This year, we have something to prove.

Regardless of any "pre-game" hype, 10 years from now, no one will remember all the hype.......but they will respect the trophy.

Peace

Sorry your brother isn't as smooth as Kirk Herbstreit at critiquing THE Ohio State University.

Sorry your brother isn't as smooth as Kirk Herbstreit at critiquing THE Ohio State University.

Thanks...I was worried about your feelings on that matter.

My brother is as straight a shooter as they come; right or wrong. I talk to him all the time about his picks and why I disagree with some. He's not going to say things just so Buckeye fans cans sleep better at night. When the cameras are off at the studio(commercials), that's when he can be (and is) a fan, when the cameras are rolling, he has a job to do.

Being critical of my brother is fair game, but calling a family member a piece of shit because of an opinion on a game? I'm not having it.

The problem I have might not be your brother statements, but the fact that the current team is hearing shit from "one of their own". There are plenty of "opinions" out there to fill a motivational dvd, without an alumni slam.

I-O

The problem I have might not be your brother statements, but the fact that the current team is hearing shit from "one of their own". There are plenty of "opinions" out there to fill a motivational dvd, without an alumni slam.

I-O

I agree to an extent about all the criticism. A lot of it seems more personal than opinion. It's hard to sit there and say things about the team you want to win, and played/coached for, and not sound like a fan (Lou Holtz). He talks about almuni from other schools that work with him, and the shit they hear when they dont pick their own school all of the time, from home-town fans. Do we as fans ever pick against our own team?

For the life of me I dont know why we get so much shit for losing last year, even if it was a beating. But for some reason, every big game (non big ten) we have from now on, will have that shadow hanging over us. The game got out of hand...shit happens.

Peace

well thanks for the heads up but i stand by the fact it pisses me off. dont get me wrong, i loved the guy back in the day but thats a pretty bold statement to make, regardless of your job.

well thanks for the heads up but i stand by the fact it pisses me off. dont get me wrong, i loved the guy back in the day but thats a pretty bold statement to make, regardless of your job.

Did you listen to his statement? Who is to say he is even wrong? I've heard Herbstreit say nearly the exact same thing this season(and previous ones). No team will be considered the best by everyone every year. Smith didnt go as far to say they didnt belong there, or backed in, or just downright insult the Bucks as many others in the media have...He just believes there may be better teams out there this season. Not that crazy..especially considering most Ohio State fans thought the same thing after losing Smith,Ginn,etc and this being a rebuilding year.

Hopefully the Bucks prove the doubters wrong!

No matter what I won't be dissapointed with this season. We started the year around #10 I think? I was damn surprised at that with losing all the firepower we had on offense and a defense that has been better than expected. We didn't know what to make of this year with the new QB situation and whatnot. So regardless of what happens monday night I am quite happy with this season, I mean hell we did beat Michigan!!!

Don't forget this too, LSU has something like 25 seniors on their team, we have maybe 5, so if we win it will be even sweeter!!!