Got me a Jeep!

Buck531

So I picked up a 94 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L with 160k miles (2wd, 4 door) for $250 bucks. It's my brothers neighbor over in Worthington.

Here's the catch. It runs like ass. Only until you hit about 3k rpm's and then it's fine.

I won a set of Injectors on ebay for $35 bucks. Come to find out he's in Columbus. No, wait, he lives about 2 miles down the road from me. Score.

Going to take over the injectors, give the dude $250 bucks, he gives me the title. move it 50 feet to my brothers place, swap injectors, drive home with a $285 car ;).

The bad? It has very little surface rust on the rockers and rear quarter. Also has a slight dent in the front bumper. No big deal. It's $250 bucks. lol.

(and yes Derek, this is the one I told you about).

I basically asked my bro to ask this guy if he'd take $250 for it. He said sure. He was moving and didn't want to deal with it. Sweet.

I'm going to pick it up on Thursday. I'll get some pics then.

dick...i just scored a 98 taurus 3.0 dohc traded it for a smith and wesson handgun i paid 100 for.

had 4 lifters collapse throwing off followers, no maintenance done, so new plugs wires filters fix some vacuum lines, perfect car with cd changer and sunroof 330 bucks for everything.

not bad.

The guy originally wanted $500. A while ago. I knew you asked about it but I haven't been over my brothers in a while and I forgot about it. I just happened to be there Thursday when we got my other motor and was like.. damn. Tell him I want $250 and I'll take it. he agreed :).

Oh just wondering, my buddy has a black jeep with tan interior around that year/milage here in worthington just wondering if it was him juuuuuust checking not trying to steal the deal ha

Oh no.. this one is shit green. It's on the corner of Worthington Galena and some other road.

Well come to the XJ club. I have a 94 Cherokee as well. The 4.0L is bulet proof, but since it is only 2wd, that part of it sucks. Word of warning, don't get the idea of ever switching it to 4x4. Pretty much everything will need to be replaced from the transmission to the axles. If you want to do that, find a junk one with 4x4 and swap in your 4.0L.