Opinions on best place to sell bike

gaewsky1

As the title says, I'm looking at selling my bike and I'm trying to see what websites have worked best if you have sold a bike. I don't want to trade it just to sell it quickly.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Post it for sale here, on http://www.ohioriders.net, http://www.craigslist.org, etc.

What kind of bike is it?

ebay.com

seriously though.. ebay is the quickest way to sell a bike.

i have sold them on craigslist, but you get alot of no shows, and people who want to trade, and then youll have them low ball the shit out of you.

put it on ebay come spring, 5 day auction, boom your done.

you may not get as much on ebay as selling locally, but if you want a quick sale. thats the way to go.

all i can say is when you list it for sale.. take as many detailed pics as you can, take a video of it running, List everything thats been done maintenance wise, give every detail possible. doing that i have had waaaaay better luck selling things. if buyers cant be there in person they want the next closest thing. gives them a sense of security. also shows that you actually cared about the item your selling and it wasnt abused

Looks like I'll try Ebay now. I'd be happy to get $3500 for it but that bike is selling for $3000 which I could deal with.

My bike does look pretty damn clean. (Thanks Ryan)

I took it out last weekend and it ran better than when I bought it. If any one needs a tune up or detail give Ryan (88lx5oh) a call.