New Job

Rally Pat

I got a paid internship at Liebert Corporation/Emerson Network Power working in the Telecommunications department. I will be doing a lot of VoIP and phone related stuff, dealing mostly with their servers. It definitely pays a lot better than my church or the shop, so hopefully if everything goes according to plan, the Mustang might get done ahead of schedule. I don't want to rush anything, but I want to finish my car.

I've got a friend who fixes ups machines for them. Not sure if you'll ever see the techs but his name is colt harris.

Hey, I know that guy, he's a tech on third shift. I haven't talked to him much since I'm a test tech on second. So yeah, Dearborn or Delaware facility? The company is growing pretty fast, but you wouldn't know it by looking at the chicken feed they pay us.

• 1 month later...

I started this week. I like it so far. Everyone here is really nice, and is willing to help out with anything. I've got my own desk with a PIII beast of a work station (I think its the slowest computer in this department lol). They even told me that if I had homework I needed help with, I could bring it in.

I havent really done much yet. One whole day was spent preparing where I sit. It used to be the storage area for the guy that sits in the cubicle behind me. Another day was spent giving me a tour of all of the network/phone closets and wireless access points around the plant, and there is a crap load. Tomarrow I may be taking a trip to the Delaware plant with my supervisor to help out with something up there.

Tell them to fix the POS batteries we have in our Branches. Nearly 70% of them are shit.

Good luck with the job though :)

Oh you Chase people, thinking SLA batteries will last forever. I sit next to the guy who processes all your warranties. I wish he would do us a favor and just let you guys go to APC... you will know what bad batteries REALLY feel like.

Oh you Chase people, thinking SLA batteries will last forever. I sit next to the guy who processes all your warranties. I wish he would do us a favor and just let you guys go to APC... you will know what bad batteries REALLY feel like.

Bad batteries apparently feel like a much larger paycheck Jeff. :) You should apply over here. I could get you a job ASAP.

I had an interview with them, but they never called back. The guy in charge of hiring/interviewing was kind of creepy.

Good thing though. The current job pays a lot more then they were offering.

Congrats. It's always nice making more money.

But you're missing out on all the cool explosions :)

I had an interview with them, but they never called back. The guy in charge of hiring/interviewing was kind of creepy.

Good thing though. The current job pays a lot more then they were offering.

Congrats. It's always nice making more money.

Got proof for me? Because the stuff I have says otherwise.

I am sure the evidence coming from someone who would no doubt be under a very thorough NDA if they were remotely accessible to financial info like that is going to be impeccable. Hang on a sec, my sarcasm meter fell off my desk.