Need to use or rent a place to paint my truck

XChris1632X

I guess it doesn't have to be a booth but I need to use or rent out a good clean place that is big enough to lay a custom paint job down on my truck. I would have all my own materials and I have my own guns. Looking for some ideas.

Also for those of you who do paint, where is a good place for me to order 3m products from sandpaper to tape and masking paper. I have PPG products but I need to get some more. I know you can pick that stuff up everywhere but if anyone knows a good place to get it I'd like to know also.

My biggest problem is coming up with a place to paint and do just a small bit off filler work before paint. Im looking to get it done soon but dont where to go from here. Even if I could pay someone to do help and do the work in their place and I just assist and help spray. I know how to do body work and I know how to paint.

psi doesnt matter eric. if youve got a 60 gal. youve got enough to paint.

I would recommend Ohio Auto Color. The guys there are excelent. I can get you my cost on materials if you need something. You could run down there with me anytime.

I would not recommend going to Autobody supply. Those guys are dumber then rocks.

psi doesnt matter eric. if youve got a 60 gal. youve got enough to paint.

I would recommend Ohio Auto Color. The guys there are excelent. I can get you my cost on materials if you need something. You could run down there with me anytime.

I would not recommend going to Autobody supply. Those guys are dumber then rocks.

DITTO on OAC.