Verizon-new phone?

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

I'm getting a new phone. can't decide what to get.

evV-Kinda bulky...so not really leaning towards it.

Blackberry Pearl-not sure how user friendly this is

New Chocolate-I love that it slides but other than that idk

Flipshot-looks kinda interesting.

I'll most likely use it for texting and calling. That's all i've known via cell phones. Not sure of any other perks. Don't need internet access or anything crazy. Just curious about your thoughts on these....beats, er sumtin.

Or if there is something else I should get.

I have a black choclate and have love it. its a great phone and I have had zero issues with it. as for testing I don't text at all and had it turned off. Only think that is kinda of combersom is the wheel did not turn easy at first but is better now. Camera is above average for a cell. All in all its a great phone.

enV = Best phone I have ever had. it's not really that bulky once you compare it to other phones

New Chocoloate = when the new ones first came out I heard a few the hinges breaking other then that it seems like I cool little phone kinda girly to me though

Pearl = 29.99 blackberry package added on top of whatever price plan you have the keyboard on the Pearls will take some getting use to.

I like the Flipshot but the battery life sucks and for it to have a 3.0 megapixel cam my env 2.0 mp cam takes just as good pics. From personal experience and one other user of the phone call quality isn't the greatest.

What about the voyager? Price is still high but I believe it is replacing the enV(Just what I was told). Some of my friends have it and they love it. Thats what I plan on getting whenever someone at verizon can get my upgrade date right.

I got the Samsung Gleam a few months ago and I love it. Another friend let me be the guinea pig for a month and then got the same one and he also loves it. The graphics are awesome and it has a good amount of options for the price. The only downfall is that it's shiny gold.....

THANKS! I'll be looking at the enV a little more seriously this weekend. Hopefully I can find one I like. I'll let you know how it goes. Haha

Sweetness.

Remember that it's MUCH cheaper on their website than it would be to get from a store...the enV is 80 bucks online, but may be twice that in stores....who knows.

Remember that it's MUCH cheaper on their website than it would be to get from a store...the enV is 80 bucks online, but may be twice that in stores....who knows.

Not if you know the right people ;)

The voyager is cool but why spend 300 bucks on a basic phone with a touchscreen when you can get a pda that does twice as much for the same price.

My wife has the chocolate and her only complant is the top touch pad and wheel are very sensitive. She has even turned the sensitivity down all the way. But she has gotten use to it. But if I have to use her phone I am always messing something up. LOL

I love my voyager. do like 250-500 texts a day though. I really cant get enough of the phone.

First of all, this is impressive.

Second of all, look into the new RAZR's. I can't remember what it's called, but they fixed most every issue the first version had. From what I've read it's a great phone. Has a GIANT external screen on it too.

I love my voyager. do like 250-500 texts a day though. I really cant get enough of the phone.

And how come I never get any of said 250-500 texts? :(

Still rockin' my Chocolate. I hate the fucking thing. I'm switching to an xv8600 this summer though.

I've already had mine replaced once with a broken touchscreen and my new one already has broken. They are junk. Never dropped it once.

I've heard nothing but great opinions on the i-phone from my friends. I'm sticking with verizon and went with the Voyager last week. So far I love it. My buddy also bought the Voyager the day it came out (in late November or early December?) and he hasn't had a problem with it and also loves it. The battery life seems to be very good too in my opinion but I switched from the POS Razor.

I've heard nothing but great opinions on the i-phone from my friends. I'm sticking with verizon and went with the Voyager last week. So far I love it. My buddy also bought the Voyager the day it came out (in late November or early December?) and he hasn't had a problem with it and also loves it. The battery life seems to be very good too in my opinion but I switched from the POS Razor.

Yeah, they came out right before Thanksgiving. I've had two break on me already.

First of all, this is impressive.

Second of all, look into the new RAZR's. I can't remember what it's called, but they fixed most every issue the first version had. From what I've read it's a great phone. Has a GIANT external screen on it too.

The razr 2 = same motorola junk I have one I used for 2 days went right back into my env now it's just collecting dust on top of the t.v

I have the Samsung sch-u740 and LOVE it! Great for texting. It's a dual flip so it's normal to talk on. It's actually very thin, very similar in size to my gf's Razr. Not nearly as bulky as the ENV.

http://www.wirefly.com/images/phones/samsung_u740k_verizon_z5.jpg

http://www.wirefly.com/images/phones/samsung_u740k_verizon_z3.jpg

I have the Samsung sch-u740 and LOVE it! Great for texting. It's a dual flip so it's normal to talk on. It's actually very thin, very similar in size to my gf's Razr. Not nearly as bulky as the ENV.

http://www.wirefly.com/images/phones/samsung_u740k_verizon_z5.jpg

http://www.wirefly.com/images/phones/samsung_u740k_verizon_z3.jpg

+100000000000000000000000000

I <3 my en-V. I want a voyager but I'm not gonna drop that kind of cheddar on a phone. I considered the SCH-U740, but the key pad sucks. The keys are all double-triple function (with all that writing on the keys! OY!) And the keyboard is SMALL! I can actually type on the en-V keypad.

+1 for the en-V or the Voyager if you have the extra cash.

I <3 my en-V. I want a voyager but I'm not gonna drop that kind of cheddar on a phone. I considered the SCH-U740, but the key pad sucks. The keys are all double-triple function (with all that writing on the keys! OY!) And the keyboard is SMALL! I can actually type on the en-V keypad.

+1 for the en-V or the Voyager if you have the extra cash.

It takes a couple days to get used to it and you're set. I can text WAY faster than before. You dont have to abbreviate words cause it's so easy to just type it out now.

I keep my phone in my pocket constantly so it is very nice to have the smaller phone.