Bike Inshurance

SRTurbo04

yea if they look back 5 years im fucked if they look back 3 years just 2 speeding tickets lol....

ive been looking but i just got my srt4 from 323 a month to 105(thank you ESHURANCE!!!) and cant justify paying more for a bike then a car but the geigo quote i think was liablity basic nothing...ahh well thanks again guys im gonna keep looking ....

one thing i did notice is since i just got my bike and only have my "temps" the premium is tripple what it would be if i had my license or took a driving course hmm do they do motorcycel tests during the winter i cant seem to find the info

Most look back for 5 years, but only make a decision based on 3 years.

2 speeds, you sound like an accident waiting to happen. Big risk there. Do yourself a favor and SLOW DOWN or see if you can get some point reduction classes.

Most look back for 5 years, but only make a decision based on 3 years.

2 speeds, you sound like an accident waiting to happen. Big risk there. Do yourself a favor and SLOW DOWN or see if you can get some point reduction classes.

actually one of the speeding tickets was a 50 in a 40 due to out in the country at2 am AN the sign was hidden by brush never saw it...an the other i was going down a steep hill and the car just sped up from going DOWN hill..an yea cant give excuses but its not like im out there being an idiot driver in traffic or anything