Columbus State closed at 2p

Casper

Anybody who has classes tonight can enjoy their evening. Campus is closing at 2p.

Due to the snow and ice, Columbus State is closing at 2:00 p.m. today. All offices will close at 2:00, and all classes scheduled for 2:00 or later are canceled. Please drive home safely.

there was 1 time more recenetly, but in 2003, my fresh year, OSU closed on a monday. all the local gas stations sold out nati. it was beautiful. Rumors were floating around that some Mortiz students wanted to sue OSU for closing...

the latern did a story on the snow day

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:ErTLpgSdmekJ:www.thelantern.com/news/2003/02/18/Campus/Snow-Day.Storm.Forces.Osu.To.Close-372347.shtml+OSU+snow+day&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

there was 1 time more recenetly, but in 2003, my fresh year, OSU closed on a monday. all the local gas stations sold out nati. it was beautiful. Rumors were floating around that some Mortiz students wanted to sue OSU for closing...

Yea, they closed last year once actually, but it was when we got that CRAZY snow + ice. I had tow a couple friends out of parking spaces w/ my truck. It just seems like OSU only closes for really really bad weather, like their threshold for "bad" is way higher than all other schools. I dunno, I wouldn't care if I lived on campus, but I don't until next year.