VERY Cheap Marauder 4 Sale

KillJoy

$9,000

This is from the Marauder Forum:

selling my 2003 300b (or whatever the one without the auto gas cap cover release is called).

i have an $8k cash offer but not sure this is enough for me. $9k and it's gone. thought i'd throw it out here in case there are any MMers interested.

just turned 128K miles (still being driven daily). bone stock except for the tint and wired-in radar detector.

i bought it 10/2005 with 8900 (yes, eight thousand nine hundred) miles from a toyota dealer in louisville, ky. i live in columbus, in.

i am in sales and have obviously put a ton of miles on it. easy miles. ie, it is not a track car. this is the most reliable car i have ever owned. never left me stranded and i am still driving it about 1k miles/week.

just put new rear tires on it last week. fronts are in decent shape. new battery a couple months ago.

all oil changes (since i have owned it) were at the ford dealer and i have all the receipts.

cosmetically the car is not perfect but it looks VERY good. i think it looks much better than most people would expect a 128k mile car to look. i get compliments on it every week at gas stations all across southern indiana.

silver with gray (light flint i think they call it) leather. traction control. 6 cd trunk changer. heated seats. no sunroof.

if you have serious interest in a cheap reliable marauder, pm me and i will call you and fill you in on any nit-picky details you might want. not looking for trades or any "hey, can i pay you $50/month" offers. i have title in hand and expect cash/certified back check at delivery.

i am pretty easy to deal with. let me know if you have any interest.

finally, i will have the car professionally detailed inside and out prior to delivery to you.

LINK

Any interest?

KillJoy

Do you know a local marauder guy ( a dark brown/red one ) with a GT500? Just wondering....I know he's trying to sell it.

Nope.... don't know of anyone locally that owns a DTR. :(

what kind of mileage do those get??? i doubt i can talk the wife into it

I dunno. It is a stock 4.6 DOHC (same as in the Mach 1).

KillJoy

Would a 03-04 Cobra swap be possible?

Ehhh.... NOT easily. The 03/04 Cobra Alt requires relocating, or notching the frame. Don't get me wrong, it HAS been done before!

With the amount of already available aftermarket Boost Kits, it is not really cost effective unless you have the COMPLETE Cobra setup sitting around.

There are Vortech, ProCharger, Novi, and a Roots (Trilogy) Kit currently available. I believe KB is working on a kit as well.

:thumbup:

KillJoy