Ohio drivers

Sam1647545489

Just alittle rant I want to tell everyone.

Us plow guys are out plowing the roads/ parking lots for your safety. We cannot stop fast with our truck nor can we see that well behind us. When I make one pass by the gas pumps that does not mean you can us that pump as soon as I pass it. Let me clear alittle more room out for you before you pull in behind me and I cant see nor can I clean out what I am trying to get out. So alittle info, if you see us plowing in your lot, try to stay away from us and out of the way as much as possible. I think next person who pulls behind me, I am goin to open their door for them to get out, and not with my hand, with a 8' yellow steal thingie on the front of my truck. :cool:

Got a little snow in your vagina Sam? :).

LOL indeed.

Seriously though, how much do you guys charge to plow a lot maybe the size of a home depot or grocery store or something? I've always wondered what people pay to keep their customers from playing bumper cars...

I know what hes talking about. I have to get up early and plow our companies driveway and when people come in early its like they are in such a rush to get to work they fly around me or stay behind me thinking i am plowing for them.....until i remove their bumper by accident

Just alittle rant I want to tell everyone.

Us plow guys are out plowing the roads/ parking lots for your safety. We cannot stop fast with our truck nor can we see that well behind us. When I make one pass by the gas pumps that does not mean you can us that pump as soon as I pass it. Let me clear alittle more room out for you before you pull in behind me and I cant see nor can I clean out what I am trying to get out. So alittle info, if you see us plowing in your lot, try to stay away from us and out of the way as much as possible. I think next person who pulls behind me, I am goin to open their door for them to get out, and not with my hand, with a 8' yellow steal thingie on the front of my truck. :cool:

+1

Plowing the dealership lot is horrible cause of idiots ACTUALLY parking behind the truck when making passes.

LOL indeed.

Seriously though, how much do you guys charge to plow a lot maybe the size of a home depot or grocery store or something? I've always wondered what people pay to keep their customers from playing bumper cars...

Very good $ , but it just depends on the size of the lot.

LOL indeed.

Depending on the lot for the plow and the salt prolly around $2000 to 2500