IX International Motorcycle Show Cleveland Jan 30-Feb 1

Ault

Hey everyone just thought i would post this up. I am going to this show in cleveland with a couple buddies and thought if anyone on the forum was intrested we could meet up. I'm new and haven't meet anyone in person so I thought it was a good oppertunity to meet and greet fellow riders before the season starts. So post if you want to go and we will all figure out a date and time.

later, Joe

Where

I-X Center

One I-X Center Drive

Cleveland, OH 44135

www.ixcenter.comWhen Friday, January 30

3:00pm - 9:00pm Saturday, January 31

9:00am - 9:00pm Sunday, February 1

9:00am - 4:00pm

Admission

Adult: 1-day $13 (save $1 online!) • 2-day $20 (box office only) • 3-day commemorative pass $25 (online only) | Children 6-11: 1-day $6 • 2-day $10 (box office only) • 3-day commemorative pass $10 (online only)

Children 5 & under free; Buy your e-tickets and 3-day commemorative pass online and save!

Box Office Ticket Promotions:

Cash only at the ticket booth. Be prepared — the convention center may not have an ATM.

Prefer to buy at the box office, but still want a discount?

Click here to find discount coupon locations in your area.

Show Office

Phone: 216-265-7005

Fax: 216-265-7006

I havent decided if I am going to the Chicago show this year or going up to Cleveland again. I've been going to the show in Cleveland for the past 5 years and Im thinking about trying a different venue to see if the show is any better. Most likely, I'll go to the Cleveland show but keeping my options open right now.