Sale at Schottensteins

Twistedrx7

Check it out if you need some things, they have a big sale going on at the moment. They are being bought out by Value City. Currently things are 40-60% off.

I just picked up all of this for $169

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/twistedrx7/CIMG2135.jpg

Picked up :

Farberware 14 piece set

Plates and bowls and cups 14 piece set

85 pc set of oneida flatware 16 place settings

Phillipe Richard 15pc stainless steel knife set

Polo Throw sheet

Sahtoku Knife

Fog free mirror for the shower

6 pc cupcake Tin with silicone holders

Pot holder

I believe that is it.

Value City = Schotensteins, I use to work at the Value City here in WV, it's the same company. If I can find one of my old paystubs I'll scan it it's signed by one of the Schottenstein brothers :) The difference between them is Value City other then here in WV was the furniture part of the business whereas in OH and Delaware Schottensteins was the Dept. Store and Value City was the Furniture store. It's not changing hands to anyone it's just a gimmick, rofl.

Value City = Schotensteins, I use to work at the Value City here in WV, it's the same company. If I can find one of my old paystubs I'll scan it it's signed by one of the Schottenstein brothers :) The difference between them is Value City other then here in WV was the furniture part of the business whereas in OH and Delaware Schottensteins was the Dept. Store and Value City was the Furniture store. It's not changing hands to anyone it's just a gimmick, rofl.

yep he's right.... i also work under the Schottenstein family.

I used to work for the blanket company for Value City, Filenes and DSW - Retail Ventures Inc. They sold Value City/Schottenstein's to an investment firm last month. They seem to be dissolving RVI as a lot of folks that I used to work with will be moved to DSW in the spring. Before the sale, VC was in the process of selling 24 stores to Burlington Coat Factory. Now that VC/Schott has been sold, the Burlington deal is now in the hands of those investors.

Value City Furniture is a completely separate entity so none of this effects them.

The knives are still there. They are Phillipe Richard.

Here is the cost break down

Farberware 14 piece set $41.99, was $69.99

Plates and bowls and cups 14 piece set $4.99, was $9.99

85 pc set of oneida flatware 16 place settings $39.99, was $79.99 (25yr war)

15pc stainless steel knife set $38.39, was $63.99 (Lifetime war)

Polo Throw sheet $13.19, was $21.99

Santoku Knife $2.99, was $4.99

Fog free mirror for the shower $4.79, was 7.99

6 pc cupcake Tin with silicone holders $9.59, was $15.99

Pot holder $2.39, was $3.99

Here you go!

Went lastnight...got knives like yours, optical cables, socks, candles, mattress cover, sheets, pillows, and a couple rugs....good prices, but waiting to get other things I saw until they hit 60-80% off. Thanks for the heads up.