got a new toy

4DAIVI PAI2K5

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...so should I let brennan have the enjoyment of figuring out this on his own or should I show him how I did mine? Its no secret, but it gives you something to do...

I've had mine on the bike for quite some time now and put a lot of miles on the bike without any problems...Oh yeah, I wouldn't worry about the rain unless you are just stopped somewhere because I've kinda tested that too. lol

...so should I let brennan have the enjoyment of figuring out this on his own or should I show him how I did mine? Its no secret, but it gives you something to do...

I've had mine on the bike for quite some time now and put a lot of miles on the bike without any problems...Oh yeah, I wouldn't worry about the rain unless you are just stopped somewhere because I've kinda tested that too. lol

haha he is a fellow yamaha rider.... or u could be a bloody wanker (that was wrote using my best British accent)

LOL well adam, since you put it that way and I'm bored...

I bought a right angle bracket from the hardware store and attached a side to where the one screw connects the break reservoir to the bike...

RA-Bracket.jpg

...then I took the part that has the arrow pointing to it (brennan's pic) and connected to the other side of the bracket (used a little rubber so the plastic didn't back out from just touching the metal)...

352m1vl.jpg

...hope that helps...I can post pics if you need it...

i just drive randomly through hocking and then when i think im lost or heading in the wrong direction i use my garmin on my phone to get me back in the right direction.

garmin=good stuff never had a problem losing signal even with my phone using a hacked program...in the middle of hocking county boondocks.