Vote Today

copperhead

I put one in for my boy Ron Paul, just so I can say I did the right thing for the country. :p

Not that he'll win...

p.s. What were the two different sections w/ the presidential candidates? I guess I expected a section that said, 'who do you want for el presidente?' Not whatever it was that they had them listed under.

I put one in for my boy Ron Paul, just so I can say I did the right thing for the country. :p

Not that he'll win...

p.s. What were the two different sections w/ the presidential candidates? I guess I expected a section that said, 'who do you want for el presidente?' Not whatever it was that they had them listed under.

I did the same, and was curious about the same.

Don't forget - today is the day to vote in the primaries.

Please, exercise your rights and vote for what you believe in.

I believe that it's bullshit for our taxes to pay for what is, essentially, a massive act of polling by only two parties.

You're not choosing a candidate, you're just voicing your opinion. Even if someone sweeps the primaries, the party can still choose some one else. Supporting the primaries is a waste of tax payer money.

On the other hand, there are real issues also on the ballot, so get out and vote.