Got Hit!

v6grandprixgt98

Today at lunch some guy in a lexus pulled out in front of me and smacked me pretty good. Wheel is shoved into the well plus all the damage you see. I have a feeling the car will be totaled so I am in the market for a car. Heres a list of what I'm looking for. If only I didn't decide to go to tuttle mall to try and pre order smash bro's.

Trans Am WS6 /w LS1

GTO /w LS1 or LS2

Subaru WRX

2002+ Cobra

97-03 Grand Prix GTP (I don't want 04+)

Looking for under 60k miles and under $15,000 manual trans only on all but GP. Know of anything pass it may way. I don't want any heavily modified cars.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3358/dscn2713lh7.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/5913/dscn2715vc7.jpg

Buy it back and get that engine at the very least.

I think it could be repaired fairly easily. I don't see heavy frame damage...I think the worst that would be needed is a new subframe, but it's not like you don't have access to those...

Anyway, if worst comes, buy it back and part the motor. With the parts on there, you'll end up ahead...

Buy it back and get that engine at the very least.

I think it could be repaired fairly easily. I don't see heavy frame damage...I think the worst that would be needed is a new subframe, but it's not like you don't have access to those...

Anyway, if worst comes, buy it back and part the motor. With the parts on there, you'll end up ahead...

ditto, my g/f's dad is looking for a low mileage motor for theirs.