Would you hit it?

schmuckingham

Saw this on SVTP and decided to get some responses from my fine members of CR.

http://upload35.com/upload/I12/1205395712.jpg

http://upload35.com/upload/I12/1205402165.jpg

http://upload35.com/upload/I12/1205403097.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am gay..

FUCK I WOULD RAIL THAT TILL MY LEG FELL OFF...

Okay, first, the obvious, yes, I would hit it. Saying you wouldn't hit it doesn't make you gay, just slightly homosexual.

Second, is this a photochop? (No pun intended, BTW.) Admittedly, I'm no expect on photograph analysis, etc., but the second pic seems a little odd if, in fact, she doesn't have a left leg. First, notice how well her jeans are filled out on the left side - if she was missing her leg, I guess, I dunno, it wouldn't be filled out as fully or something? Also, in that second pic, it looks as though her weight is shifted on her left leg, as though that side of her body is supporting her weight, though that wouldn't be possible if she didn't have a left leg. And a third thing, that looks like a lot of bandages to wear on a stump that wasn't just recently amputated. Again, I'm far from an expert here, but I'm not sure people who have amputated limbs put that many bandages on their stumps. Instead, that looks like the amount of bnadages you would put on a stump right after it was amputated. But, we would assume that her leg didn't just get amputated, since, well, she looks like she's on vacation and looks pretty happy.

Wow, enough with the overanalysis. She has big, hot boobs, and that's all that counts.

I knew something was up as soon as I saw the crutches in the first two pics. And I don't think it's a photoshop. Look at the shadow on the ground for example.

But yeah, I'd hit it regardless. She's fiiiiine

Okay, first, the obvious, yes, I would hit it. Saying you wouldn't hit it doesn't make you gay, just slightly homosexual...

..Wow, enough with the overanalysis. She has big, hot boobs, and that's all that counts.

Here's my thing about boobs.. about 83.62% of the time boobs that big are either A.)butchered from a horrible boob job B.)horribly saggy and/or stretch marks, which I find unattractive in any case.

I admit, I'm an ass guy for sure.

P.S. the obvious nip rings are hott though.

Okay, first, the obvious, yes, I would hit it. Saying you wouldn't hit it doesn't make you gay, just slightly homosexual.

Second, is this a photochop? (No pun intended, BTW.) Admittedly, I'm no expect on photograph analysis, etc., but the second pic seems a little odd if, in fact, she doesn't have a left leg. First, notice how well her jeans are filled out on the left side - if she was missing her leg, I guess, I dunno, it wouldn't be filled out as fully or something? Also, in that second pic, it looks as though her weight is shifted on her left leg, as though that side of her body is supporting her weight, though that wouldn't be possible if she didn't have a left leg. And a third thing, that looks like a lot of bandages to wear on a stump that wasn't just recently amputated. Again, I'm far from an expert here, but I'm not sure people who have amputated limbs put that many bandages on their stumps. Instead, that looks like the amount of bnadages you would put on a stump right after it was amputated. But, we would assume that her leg didn't just get amputated, since, well, she looks like she's on vacation and looks pretty happy.

Wow, enough with the overanalysis. She has big, hot boobs, and that's all that counts.

I thought something like that upon my first veiwing but the breasts over powered my intellect and i no longer cared

Here's my thing about boobs.. about 83.62% of the time boobs that big are either A.)butchered from a horrible boob job B.)horribly saggy and/or stretch marks, which I find unattractive in any case.

I admit, I'm an ass guy for sure.

P.S. the obvious nip rings are hott though.

No rings, just one bar it looks like but def has that punk look going

side pic:

http://i31.tinypic.com/2z5w1l3.jpg