HEY! Put my stuff back!

99FLHRCI

You guys can't read.

Prosecutors later charged Raye's niece, Nichole Blackwell, with burglary, malicious mischief, and criminal impersonation for posting a Craigslist ad which posted Raye's address and read: "Moving out ... House being demolished. Come and take whatever you want, nothing is off limits." (Blackwell was upset, police said, because Raye had evicted Blackwell's mother from the house.)

• Downvote 1

You guys can't read.

Prosecutors later charged Raye's niece, Nichole Blackwell, with burglary, malicious mischief, and criminal impersonation for posting a Craigslist ad which posted Raye's address and read: "Moving out ... House being demolished. Come and take whatever you want, nothing is off limits." (Blackwell was upset, police said, because Raye had evicted Blackwell's mother from the house.)

That is for the second story/part of the article. The first guy's name is Robert Salibury (not Raye) and the police are contacting Craigslist to find out who posted the ad. Easy way to do it would be a public computer and a false/temporary email address.

That is for the second story/part of the article. The first guy's name is Robert Salibury (not Raye) and the police are contacting Craigslist to find out who posted the ad. Easy way to do it would be a public computer and a false/temporary email address.

Come on it is Oregon. Like there could be another reason for this. :eek:

Thats actually quite sad that someone could do that to another person. :(

I used craigslist to get rid of a bunch of stuff When I cleaned out my basement last year, I placed an ad for "free stuff" - I had never had so many phone calls or people willing to come out so fast to pick stuff up in my life. They where like vultures. :eek::D