Girls that enjoy being treated like shit

dragknee66

Absolutely correct. I am completely upfront about my intentions and respected more for it.

I used to be the dude who befriended a girl and waited around for something to happen... which it never did. The shoulder to cry on, the dude to run to when another performed some massive injustice. Not so much any more.

I still have some female friends whom I dont make sex with, but it is no longer the norm.

eww ... its eery how similar we are. I was "that guy" my whole life, all the way through high school and it wasnt until after jessica (the girlfriend you knew) and I broke up did I realize what the hell i was, or wasnt, doing.

As far as being a "player" goes. Im always 100% honest from the beginning. If im just looking for sex then I'll say so, if its a friend with benefits or just someone to date I'll state that at the beginning. Hell a girl once broke up with me because I told her I didnt think I would ever get married. She said her biological clock was ticking and she couldnt wait. Buh Bye.

As caloused as I may seem I'll admit to sometimes holding out hope that not all woman can be as bad as the ones I've sampled so far. Mathmatically it cant be true there are just too many woman out there for them to all have the same bad attributes. So really now its only a matter of time before I find one good enough. :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's really fucked up about all this is you hear these outspoken loudmouth "womens rights activists" talk about how it's unfair how women make less money than men and stuff, yet the moment a couple breaks up the woman gets everything she had, everything the couple had, and usually half of what the man had before the relationship. That's whats not fair, your born with a penis and you have no rights. Heather Mills is a perfect example of this, WTF did that bitch do to deserve $50million??? Not a fucking thing except have a kid with him, which it doesn't take $50 million to raise a kid.

As for the being smacked around or needing a challenge, I don't get it. I don't play those games with women and won't hit a woman. Also if a woman has to "fish" for compliments she won't get them from me, it tells me she has no self confidence.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/RhettMalo/Feminism.jpg

eww ... its eery how similar we are. I was "that guy" my whole life, all the way through high school and it wasnt until after jessica (the girlfriend you knew) and I broke up did I realize what the hell i was, or wasnt, doing.

As far as being a "player" goes. Im always 100% honest from the beginning. If im just looking for sex then I'll say so, if its a friend with benefits or just someone to date I'll state that at the beginning. Hell a girl once broke up with me because I told her I didnt think I would ever get married. She said her biological clock was ticking and she couldnt wait. Buh Bye.

As caloused as I may seem I'll admit to sometimes holding out hope that not all woman can be as bad as the ones I've sampled so far. Mathmatically it cant be true there are just too many woman out there for them to all have the same bad attributes. So really now its only a matter of time before I find one good enough. :)

I "dated" Jessica for 4.5 minutes. Good kid.

Example:

-Girl I met tonight-

me: "Your ego and mine combine will make for a relationship that will NEVER work"

Her: "It might make for a fun go at it though" (she is a linguistics major)

Me: "I suppose it might be worth the risk of the inevitable violent end it will come to"

[begin makeout fest 2K8 ver: 15.2]

/done

I "dated" Jessica for 4.5 minutes. Good kid.

HA, you and numerous others. I use to actually get upset when guys would hit on her or stare. Now I just take it as a compliment if the woman (or in her case, girl) im with garners that much attention in public :)

As for makout session 15.4, we're going to need pics to verify quality. Linguistic's major? unless she could pass for an italian exchange student it doesnt sound too promising.

HA, you and numerous others. I use to actually get upset when guys would hit on her or stare. Now I just take it as a compliment if the woman (or in her case, girl) im with garners that much attention in public :)

As for makout session 15.4, we're going to need pics to verify quality. Linguistic's major? unless she could pass for an italian exchange student it doesnt sound too promising.

I now know exactly 2 attractive linguistics majors.

Picture next Wednesday after makeout fest 2k8 ver. 15.5

Hmm, doesn't apply to my fiancee at all:

Money: Makes more than I do, and insists on things being equal

Smacked Around: She has NEVER had a guy hit her, and I know she wouldn't put up with that crap for a second.

Challenge: I showed interest, she showed interest back. No real challenge thing to deal with.

Sex Appeal: She has always appreciated a comment, and even from the beginning never thought a nice comment was a statement of wanting to sleep with her (which I did, of course).

How about: treating a woman like a person, being friendly, outgoing, and have a backbone. No one likes an ass-kisser.