What's up CR

knownstreetracer

Well if you didn't know. I'm new. never was good at this introducing myself but here goes. My names Jeff 25 soon to be 26 in may.I race a dragster out at trails me and my dad built. I'll post pic's of it soon. I have a Civic i'm currently redoing thats my daily/street toy.

I know a few like paul with the srt4. Me and him got a few runs in last year. I'm good buddies with the one you all know as Gearhead (not sure if thats going to hurt me or help me at this point) he's helped alot with my car and seems to help everyone. But anyway hi all. Let the ricer comments begin.

:asshole: 's

edit:

heres a pic of the civic.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/milkys%20bottle%20fed%20civic/100_1345.jpg

right now the quarters are cut off, and we are welding up new quarters and rockers and finishing off a few other mods on the car.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atfirst I was like who the hell is this guy what knows me...then I saw the civic wooo spray ftw for that thing ha how's it comin along with it man?

should be ready to bust your ass by mid summer maybe sooner.

rob had a few tricks up his sleeve.a.k.a. some parts layying in his garage.

wired it for multiport injection and all that crap. may just have a b series and turbo with the spry when its all said and done

cleared...ur gonna need alot more then that to keep up with me this year..but currently im BRokeN DOWN LOL

Like a pair of new Nike sneekers..... Untill it is fixed lol.

Welcome, KnownStreetRacer that I do not know....

Like a pair of new Nike sneekers..... Untill it is fixed lol.

Welcome, KnownStreetRacer that I do not know....

asshole lol suprising people this little civic has so go up...he sprays the shit out of it with a big shot ...an blows it up then puts a new motor in it an is ou racin the next night lol