You're old if you remember this

Buck531

I'm 20 which is not that old and still remember this... I bet your old if you remember when you use to drive around on bias tires instead of radial tires haha. anyone admit to this?

Umm? I've got 2 cars right now with bias tires. One is my trail truck and the other is my daily driver (it never gets radials, too expensive.) The only set of radial tires I've ever purchased was the tires on my `05 Tacoma.

Evan

Umm? I've got 2 cars right now with bias tires. One is my trail truck and the other is my daily driver (it never gets radials, too expensive.) The only set of radial tires I've ever purchased was the tires on my `05 Tacoma.

Evan

well i never see them anymore or at least never notice them.

but big league chew was yummy. i always thought i was a baseball player when i chewed it :D (10-15 years ago of course)

Wow I'm old to mention I stole that stuff when I worked at Toys R Us when I was 16..

Anybody remember the fake bubble gum cigs? lol

Yup. I stopped at a gas station the other day that I don't normally go to and they had the blue and yellow bubble gum cigars sitting on the counter. I got a good chuckle out of it since I hadn't seen the stuff in many years.