CR Picture Day, QS&L 5/10 3pm

V8 Beast

What day is best for you?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What day is best for you?

• 5/10
    • 5/16
    • 5/17

Needed: Photographers and as many cars as possible!

Check all of the days that will work for you.

Example: Lets say you work on the 16th but are able to attend on both the 10th and the 17th. Then you would check off the 10th and the 17th.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a word of advice, I would make a road plan first if you plan on doing any rolling shots. Parks are easy. So no problem there. When we shot last year we used a pretty good portion of 161 and had to loop it 4 times to get all the cars. And I think we only had 8 or 9.

Oh did I mention that I will probably be down for shooting some pics?

Just a word of advice, I would make a road plan first if you plan on doing any rolling shots. Parks are easy. So no problem there. When we shot last year we used a pretty good portion of 161 and had to loop it 4 times to get all the cars. And I think we only had 8 or 9.

Sweet! I'm going to drive the area this week to get an idea of the most scenic route to take. If we can get a few camera cars that would be pretty nice. I would also leave directing to the photographers.

Sweet! I'm going to drive the area this week to get an idea of the most scenic route to take. If we can get a few camera cars that would be pretty nice. I would also leave directing to the photographers.

This just in...(also)...if you want to do rolling shots you need to lanes 1 directions. Ask ben and andy about it. I rode with both of them to get the shots. By using 161 we had the outer lanes for the cars, and the inner lane for the cam car. We started at the back of the pack and worked our way up to the front. Turned around and did it again. In all it was 2 whole laps giving me 4 attemps to get each car.

edit: and one more thing. it needs to be 50+ for me to stick my head out of anyones car this time.

I know of a certain Firebird that is so in this time. Do you? :D

Count me in (if beaters are permitted).

Yup! I also want to point out that the photographers trump everyone else with respect to date an time. I added a poll, but thats basically just to see if one of those days has a lot more interest than the others.

You know...I do.

Thanks! Oh Anthony says Thanks too.

No prob!