Marion Ohio

99BlownYellowGT

Dammit Joey, I'll be looking for a rematch this year. Like always. One of these years I'm going to beat that damn Cobrah. :nono:

Swoop G is Bryan stupid.

Shanton, I posted above. If ANYBODY is interested in knowing the sites domain name, PM me.

To whom posted an inquiry about Vinod(vinny). I knew him, I went to high school with him. I do beleive he moved away to california or something of the sorts.

Jackson

To whom posted an inquiry about Vinod(vinny). I knew him, I went to high school with him. I do beleive he moved away to california or something of the sorts.

Jackson

Cool thanks! He is a good guy- I also went to school, played soccer with him before he went back to marion pleasant or high or whichever one it was.

head over to larue on fridays....sure there is a lot rice but every once in awhile there are some decent cars.

My friend who has a civic (typical rice comment) heads over a bit...but dont let the fart can fool you, he usually traps around 120.

Oh yeah, well my friends friend has a car that traps over 130, so there!! :rolleyes:

FWIW - This isn't Joey, this is Bryan. I have not yet attempted to slay the mighty 7 yet!!!

If you want to find some other people with cars why don't you try the race track that is right down the road?