Whats up People

Guest tunerboy7065

Guest tunerboy7065
Hey hows it going im a new guy to this thread. I dont really live in columbus area haha not even in ohio but im from huntington WV and i use to live in waverly ohio but we had to move. neways yea i have a great interest in cars i just sold my first car it was a 94 honda accord n it was sloww as balls. im looking for an h22 prelude, turbo eclipse awd, or turbo integra. so if anyone knows of someone wanting to sell a car pls let me know. also i dont mind just buying the h22 engine and droping it in the prelude. :woowoo:

Guest mrhobbz
Hey hows it going im a new guy to this thread. I dont really live in columbus area haha not even in ohio but im from huntington WV and i use to live in waverly ohio but we had to move. neways yea i have a great interest in cars i just sold my first car it was a 94 honda accord n it was sloww as balls. im looking for an h22 prelude, turbo eclipse awd, or turbo integra. so if anyone knows of someone wanting to sell a car pls let me know. also i dont mind just buying the h22 engine and droping it in the prelude. :woowoo:

Welcome.

Guest tunerboy7065
yea actually its not to bad 10xs better then waverly. i live pretty close to charleston. Does anyone happen to have a 2nd gen gst or gsx for sale for around 4500 or lower? i need a car bad and my friend just bought a 05 evo 8 so i figure turbod eclipse would be nice to have to roll around with him in. plus 4g63 awd eclipse would be pretty sick.

yea actually its not to bad 10xs better then waverly. i live pretty close to charleston. Does anyone happen to have a 2nd gen gst or gsx for sale for around 4500 or lower? i need a car bad and my friend just bought a 05 evo 8 so i figure turbod eclipse would be nice to have to roll around with him in. plus 4g63 awd eclipse would be pretty sick.

why, so you can ride in an evo when you break down on the highway?

either way, welcome to the boards. keep a level head and all that.

Guest tunerboy7065
why, so you can ride in an evo when you break down on the highway?

either way, welcome to the boards. keep a level head and all that.

Haha very funny....i just like imports more then i do domestics. N im picking up a 98 gst with a rebuilt engine, its got a 16g turbo, turbo xs bov, FMIC, n apexi turbo timer n 3" exhaust. Its running 14 psi. Ill post pics as soon as i pick it up, hopefully on wednesday.

Guest tunerboy7065
"He was a tuner boi

she said see you later boi

he wasn't good enough for her."

- a wise 16 year old girl

That is all.

Thanks i get that alot with this name.

Guest tunerboy7065
Doesn't the H22 come equipped stock in the prelude?

Yea but they also come stock with the h23. And i havent been able to find a stock h22 around where i live.