My picture thread. (98 pictures)

Sco0terzsl

Guest mrhobbz
How many shots did you get of the Blue Camaro, the one in my sig to be more direct, PM me and lemme kno, I'm interested in a few pictures ;)

Hey dick, I like your wheels. What did you run?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marc is that your bro's 14? If so what did it run?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Sco0terzsl/Columbus%20Racing/IMG_6691copy.jpg

Yup. He couldnt run full because trails were being assholes about his full textile suit. They said he needed full leathers so he let off the whole time.

My uncle rode it to a 9.something at 146 I believe...

-Marc

How many shots did you get of the Blue Camaro, the one in my sig to be more direct, PM me and lemme kno, I'm interested in a few pictures ;)

Looks like I got 4 shots of your car. I'll pm you some proofs.

Guest mrhobbz
13.4 at 104

Nice, what wheels are those? You should change up your sig, your car looks much sexier from the side.

Very nice pictures. Those pictures make me very happy to know I didn't waste almost 2 hours cleaning the car at 6:30am to make it to the event.

Your car looked great!

I had to put mine on the trailer wed night, I covered it with a cheap assed cover but it got rained on and water spotted :(

Great pictures. How many total did you take of my car. PM me I would like them all. It helps me with the suspension tuning.

I got 3 of you launching, I have to admit it was quite entertaining to watch. PM sent

Very nice pictures. Those pictures make me very happy to know I didn't waste almost 2 hours cleaning the car at 6:30am to make it to the event.

Yeah, I liked the picture of the back half of my car next to yours, it is sweet.

What where your 60 foot times like? I think that was one of the runs where i screwed up the launch because I was too busy looking at your car and not the tree lol

Yeah, I liked the picture of the back half of my car next to yours, it is sweet.

What where your 60 foot times like? I think that was one of the runs where i screwed up the launch because I was too busy looking at your car and not the tree lol

best 60' times were 2.1's. I did everything I could to get traction but it just wasn't there for me. I basically was trying to bog the car off the line and let it power it's way through the 1/4 mile. However once I hit 2nd gear I lost all traction. A couple of the runs I lost traction once the car pulled to 4,000 rpms in 1st gear. I should have stoped racing as the wheel hop and lack of traction in 2nd gear ultimately led to the rear end going out.

Despite the major traction problems I was having, I was pretty impressed with what the car did since last year. IPS fixed my belt slip issue and I was trapping 1 MPH more with me bogging it out of the hole AND getting zero traction in 2nd gear and with no power shifting. I'd love to see what the car can do with a set of sticky tires.

I also pretty much knew going into that last pass that the car was going to break, however I figured I'd try it anyway lol. I was just happy it was able to be driven up onto the trailer!

best 60' times were 2.1's. I did everything I could to get traction but it just wasn't there for me. I basically was trying to bog the car off the line and let it power it's way through the 1/4 mile. However once I hit 2nd gear I lost all traction. A couple of the runs I lost traction once the car pulled to 4,000 rpms in 1st gear. I should have stoped racing as the wheel hop and lack of traction in 2nd gear ultimately led to the rear end going out.

Despite the major traction problems I was having, I was pretty impressed with what the car did since last year. IPS fixed my belt slip issue and I was trapping 1 MPH more with me bogging it out of the hole AND getting zero traction in 2nd gear and with no power shifting. I'd love to see what the car can do with a set of sticky tires.

I also pretty much knew going into that last pass that the car was going to break, however I figured I'd try it anyway lol. I was just happy it was able to be driven up onto the trailer!

so what ur say is BOTH ur high dollar cars are at ips????? and u see guys now u see why its not a good ideal to have 2 race cars if there are both down -hides- i kid i kid

so what ur say is BOTH ur high dollar cars are at ips????? and u see guys now u see why its not a good ideal to have 2 race cars if there are both down -hides- i kid i kid

The Viper is actually going back to where I bought it out of Nebraska and I am having them fix the diff along with all of my little warranty issues as well. Since all the Dodge delaerships here have their heads so far up their asses they don't even know what kind of car I drive.

And it's perfect having two race cars. You always have one as a back up. ;)

Nice pics.... i would buy a lot... but none of my car :(

You were the black STi? I'm pretty sure I got two of yours. I almost got some awesome long exposure shots but my quads were starting to kill me and I couldn't keep the camera stead enough. Woulda looked like you were going 50mph pulling up to the water box, haha. You AWD guy's were difficult to get some action type shots since you don't require burnouts, so I was trying some different things. If I had my monopod with me I probably could've pulled it off.

Let me see exactly how many I have of yours and I'll pm them to you later tonight.

I was also thinking about setting up my flashes right there by the box, but I figured I would probably get yelled at. Since I am a new guy I don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes.