New bests in the Formula today.

MrMeanGreen

Nope.

Glide would be great if his car was on a super diet, or was turbo/spray car. With a centrifugal supercharger, it should be sporting a TH-400...gotta keeps those RPM's up.

Yep, put a TH400, nice big stall and a Trans break.

You wont regret it other then freeway gas milage, but I doubt you street drive your car that often.

Yep, put a TH400, nice big stall and a Trans break.

You wont regret it other then freeway gas milage, but I doubt you street drive your car that often.

My 10-bolt says otherwise :)

I street drive it more than people think, and like my OD. If I went that direction, I'd go 4L80E.

Press Release from Anthony.

All people requesting rides must based on current gas prices pay a fee of 5$ for the first 5 minutes. If you would like me to get into boost its going to be an extra 10$.

Thanks

From the desk of

Anthony Green.

My 10-bolt says otherwise :)

I street drive it more than people think, and like my OD. If I went that direction, I'd go 4L80E.

I say 4l65E should be fine... I wouldnt go 4l80e unless you are going to do what you came very close to doing last year ;) :bangbang:

I seen you run, and that car is sick. I wondered what happened to it.

Silver Evo?

Melanie, woo hoo!

Brian, this was a 4L65E, although claimed to have been refreshed before I bought it. Guess not.

I'm looking at a few options, namely FLP or Performabuilt. Performabuilt offers a 800rwhp tranny/converter combo for $3200 after military discount with a one-year unlimited warranty.

RPM looks ok, but 90 day warranty and $900 for a converter?

I'll shoot him a PM and see whay he says.

Sam with the SRT8 snapped a pic of my 10.73 launchhttp://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x129/OMSRT8/Quaker%20Raceway%20Pics/IMG_0426.jpg

get a transbrake and a two step then you will be out of the 1.6 60"s

I thought about a brake, but my 10-bolt says otherwise. I'm not ready to replace it yet, and would like to beat the existing record for a stock rear.