loud white audi

Art

Not you, the op.

A leak ? Tell that to my left ear drum, but tell the right ear cause that side doesn't hear anymore. :)

He took out my right ear while we raced...... :asshole:

Should have had my windows up for a little protection.

The only thing I have ever argued about in your presence is what "3 or more" means. :p

we don't argue im sorry that wasas the wrong word wewe just chime in with different opions on a lot of threads

why would it? we have been going at it for over 6 months now. I've said much worse than that

Well, usually threats aren't taken to kindly by mods.

phils gay true story

so is hal (test to see if his ass has me still blocked ...fuckin cry baby)

I guess you want me to ignore you again so you can go pay someone to weld your nut for you? Just checking, doesn't bother me either way.

I guess it really hasn't caught the attention of anyone here. The Audi that is, y'all know, what this thread is susposed to be about. I dont get to post here much anymore, is soslo50 one of the new "contributing" members of CR? Well back to my old pos Audi, I'll leave it that way until I get out of the condo and move to the new house with a garage.

I do need to get with someone on the board that can do welding/fabricating, tinman is in his busy season. What I want to do is some what challanging. Anyone here up to the task? PM me if you can help out. Thanks.

I guess you want me to ignore you again so you can go pay someone to weld your nut for you? Just checking, doesn't bother me either way.

wewell if I offended you in any way im sorry lol i didn't relize I was even talking to you but again im sorry. now go fuck yourself

Naa man ur fine just givin ya shit crs been boring lately lol

I don't care, I've wanted to start an e-battle for a little while. No one has been biting.

BTW, I would never turn someone away who needs help. If you still need it fixed, give me a call.

wewell if I offended you in any way im sorry lol i didn't relize I was even talking to you but again im sorry. now go fuck yourself

I fucked myself twice today, was that enough?

You are forgiven.