Looking to ride

Ludefreak

It's only suppose to be a high of 79 tomorrow I saw so far. So I'll be wearing my leathers, ready to hit the country side for a nice ride. Join us Fusion, it'd be fun. Meet and Greet while making fun of some of the Columbus crew...lol. PM us your number fusion. Hope to see you guys tomorrow. It's been about 2 weeks since I got a good ride in.

Where are you meeting & where you riding to, do you know yet?

I could be up for it. I'm working tonight till 8:30am the back in tomorrow night at 10pm so as long as I get some sleep & my evening nap I'll be good.

I'll be checking back on here at work tonight to.

Nick...I may still try and make it. Hoping to go pick up the Yamaha tomorrow and have to get the camper over to the dealer so not sure as to what time I will be back if I do. May also have a coworker cover the phone for me for a few hours so I could go and not have to worry about the call thing. Call me in the AM.

Nick...I may still try and make it. Hoping to go pick up the Yamaha tomorrow and have to get the camper over to the dealer so not sure as to what time I will be back if I do. May also have a coworker cover the phone for me for a few hours so I could go and not have to worry about the call thing. Call me in the AM.

Will do!

Hey Mr. Bret, according to Ludefreak about 330pm Saturday. I'd like to lead the group on some good country routes around Greene, Warren, and Clinton counties if that's good with everyone? I know some great low traffic roads with turns, hills, straights, etc. I'm game for a 2-3hour ride max.

I'm sure Ludefreak will see all this action in the thread tomorrow and speak up.

Can't wait!

Ninja Nick and I usually meet at a Marathon station on Wilmington Pike a mile or so south of I-675. It is south of Dayton between Bellbrook and Centerville, at the corner of SR725 and Wilmington Pike. Not sure if that is the plan for today or not. I am still up in the air as to whether I can make it. Looks like a bunch of rain over Indiana but may not make it here, have to see.

Ninja Nick and I usually meet at a Marathon station on Wilmington Pike a mile or so south of I-675. It is south of Dayton between Bellbrook and Centerville, at the corner of SR725 and Wilmington Pike. Not sure if that is the plan for today or not. I am still up in the air as to whether I can make it. Looks like a bunch of rain over Indiana but may not make it here, have to see.

That marathon isn't far from me at all so that would be cool. The rain in Indy isn't supposed to make it over this far so it should make for some gret riding weather.

Just got back from a little ride, 45-50 miles. Bellbrook, Lytle, Waynesville out to Middletown and 48 back here to C'ville. Not bad at all. It was a little sprinkly until I got a little farther south, but the roads were pretty great.

I went to a buddy's house at 430 off of Lyons road and drank some beer, and it started pouring not to long afterwards. I'm glad I didn't risk it though, rain riding sucks, can't turn hard..lol

Hopefully we can meet up next weekend. :) So far, of course they're never right this early, but next weekend is suppose to be nice.

Hey guys... Sorry i didnt get back to ya, long weekend had the MSF class and my wife planesd our girls party for sunday and didnt tell me till friday... i'm still up for a good ride though.. I'm headed to kentucky this coming weekend for some beer drinkin and campin so it will have to be later for me... NinjaNick ive got your number so ill give you a call soon and well get somthin going... Have a good 4th of july everyone and be safe....