Ohio to Ban Pit Bulls CREW

dsm_sleeper

Guest mrhobbz
Pits are only as bad as their handlers. A lot of gaurd dogs are not pits and could do far worse damage. In the pits case its irresponsible dog breeders/ fighters. A few years ago the rottweiler was in the same place the pit is now. In about 4 years they will find a new breed to pick on...

I bet Oggy doggy has a pet rock

+1 He can't have a pet rock though they are 2 danguruz what if you drop it on your foot? It could kill you!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had maybe a handful of run ins this year. If you check I've not even been out lately I've been busy with my business. So when ever you wanna wake the fuck up and answer my questions

each time i pwn you in the argument you keep referring back to the 'questions'... wtf are you even talking about.

Guest mrhobbz
each time i pwn you in the argument you keep referring back to the 'questions'... wtf are you even talking about.

Haha I see what you tried to do there, don't try to reverse it wtf are YOU talking about?

STOCK BPV + 22lbs of boost = epic fail. Hence why I have a Hybrid BOV there for recircing most of the air in order to keep my g/s close to correct.

Tongue was in cheek.

(warning! immature jokes may follow this post)

Guest mrhobbz
Hey man, i just found your senior pic...

http://www.txag98.com/images/others/olanmillsgoodness/images/image003.jpg

Oh noes, that was clever :rolleyes: Let me guess, its because I drive a camaro right?

Umm my question is for you to define a PIT BULL.

I've asked it over and over and over and over again. Let me ask one more time.

PLEASE DEFINE A PIT BULL. Please include Pictures and description.

You apparently think your winning a argument you can't even define or articulate in any form of a logical fashion.

I bet whats up next is a attack on my english skills. So eather do what I asked or just don't post in this thread because your gaying it up.

i am not sayin you couldn't find a couple story's about other breeds biting people. Sure dogs bite people sometimes. But there is TONSSSS more pit bull incidents. and that's the point.

did you ever consider the possibility that they are simply reported on more often by the media than other breeds?

Guest mrhobbz
i had to match your intelligence level, every one of your responses is like watching retards at the zoo.

Thats the whole point, you're argument isn't too bright either. Nice try, and I've seen that exhibit at the zoo. Your mom is in it isn't she?

PLEASE DEFINE A PIT BULL.

Pit Bull is a term commonly used to describe several breeds of dog in the Molosser family that were historically used for dog fighting. The breeds most often placed in this category are the American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

In the media the term is vague and may include other breeds with similar physical characteristics, such as the Perro de Presa Canario, Cane Corso, Dogo Argentino, Alano Espanol, Japanese Tosa, Dogue de Bordeaux, Cordoba Fighting Dog, Bull Terrier, Antebellum Bulldog, Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog, American Bulldog, Boxer, Valley Bulldog, Olde English Bulldogge, Renascence Bulldogge, and Banter Bulldogge. These breeds are rarely listed by name in breed-specific legislation, but they are sometimes included when the term is defined broadly and based on physical appearance

Umm my question is for you to define a PIT BULL.

I've asked it over and over and over and over again. Let me ask one more time.

PLEASE DEFINE A PIT BULL. Please include Pictures and description.

You apparently think your winning a argument you can't even define or articulate in any form of a logical fashion.

I bet whats up next is a attack on my english skills. So eather do what I asked or just don't post in this thread because your gaying it up.

um... ok...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull

Pit Bull is a term commonly used to describe several breeds of dog in the Molosser family that were historically used for dog fighting. The breeds most often placed in this category are the American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

In the media the term is vague and may include other breeds with similar physical characteristics, such as the Perro de Presa Canario, Cane Corso, Dogo Argentino, Alano Espanol, Japanese Tosa, Dogue de Bordeaux, Cordoba Fighting Dog, Bull Terrier, Antebellum Bulldog, Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog, American Bulldog, Boxer, Valley Bulldog, Olde English Bulldogge, Renascence Bulldogge, and Banter Bulldogge. These breeds are rarely listed by name in breed-specific legislation, but they are sometimes included when the term is defined broadly and based on physical appearance

Yup because boxers are always fucking people up :) I was more curious if he could. I honestly think he thinks its a breed when it is not.

So Pit bull is not a dog its a term to lump up a ton of dogs.

I

n the media the term is vague and may include other breeds with similar physical characteristics, such as the Perro de Presa Canario, Cane Corso, Dogo Argentino, Alano Espanol, Japanese Tosa, Dogue de Bordeaux, Cordoba Fighting Dog, Bull Terrier, Antebellum Bulldog, Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog, American Bulldog, Boxer, Valley Bulldog, Olde English Bulldogge, Renascence Bulldogge, and Banter Bulldogge. These breeds are rarely listed by name in breed-specific legislation, but they are sometimes included when the term is defined broadly and based on physical appearance.[1]

i can't fucking believe totally relevant pictures were put in this thread and were deleted. don't make a fucking pit bull thread if you don't wanna see what they are capable of. bunch of fucking garbage.

with this logic we should never post pics of people, cars, guns, knifes, or anything that has the remote possibillity to kill a person.

Guest mrhobbz
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/TransAm095.jpg

This breed is 50 times more dangerous than a pit.

ROFL. You sir, are for the win.

with this logic we should never post pics of people, cars, guns, knifes, or anything that has the remote possibillity to kill a person.

Please remove the picture of the van in your sig and type "black van" in its place. That van could possibly hurt someone.