im back

Guest tbutera2112

well it was wrecked before i bought it so the previous owner added the huge hood....lol wasnt tryin to rice it out or anything....performance wise its not much...stage 1 cams, 3.73 gears, bbk intake, o/r midpipe and a flowmaster catback, 93 octane tune, and a short throw shifter if you count that...and its lowered obviously, with eibach sportlines...its not much, but im a broke ass college kid working at UPS for 17-20hrs a week lol

UPS on Trabue?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112

i work at the ups in obetz, the address says rathmell road

and to the guy with the LT1, im gonna have to pass...my driving record is already bad enough, dont need another ticket...plus, theres no way my car is a 12 second car...ide stand a better chance at a dig than a roll with you and from a dig you would lay a hurtin on me

Guest tbutera2112
nope that wing is gone lol it was hideous and it was on there when i bought the car...my cams are shitty and i doubt if they adds anything at all really...my car would run a 13.5 if i drove the shit out of it and had everything perfect...i think it would make for a fun time to race ya, but like i said...my driving record is so bad that i need to play it easy for awhile...i am on driving restrictions so if i got caught driving anywhere but where im supposed to be, ide be in big trouble...let alone if i got caught drag racing....maybe next spring if im still around on here, which its not looking like it will happen lol, we can meet up at a track somewhere and play around for a few...but i already have one drag racing ticket, and thats more than plenty for me

nope that wing is gone lol it was hideous and it was on there when i bought the car...my cams are shitty and i doubt if they adds anything at all really...my car would run a 13.5 if i drove the shit out of it and had everything perfect...i think it would make for a fun time to race ya, but like i said...my driving record is so bad that i need to play it easy for awhile...i am on driving restrictions so if i got caught driving anywhere but where im supposed to be, ide be in big trouble...let alone if i got caught drag racing....maybe next spring if im still around on here, which its not looking like it will happen lol, we can meet up at a track somewhere and play around for a few...but i already have one drag racing ticket, and thats more than plenty for me

respectable well good luck making it on here hope people forgive and forget

Guest tbutera2112
thanks for letting me back in..and to everyone, i really am sorry about the shitty attitude before and i hope we can start over on better terms..ive changed a lot over the last 6 months since ending a 4yr relationship with a total c**t, the disrespect from before wont be repeated and i really am sorry about the whole deal, this is your forums, who am i to come in here disrespecting yall...thanks again spaceghost for the second chance....im young and dumb and still tryin to learn lol

thanks for letting me back in..and to everyone, i really am sorry about the shitty attitude before and i hope we can start over on better terms..ive changed a lot over the last 6 months since ending a 4yr relationship with a total c**t, the disrespect from before wont be repeated and i really am sorry about the whole deal, this is your forums, who am i to come in here disrespecting yall...thanks again spaceghost for the second chance....im young and dumb and still tryin to learn lol

Dont be EMO learn to ignore 85% of the shit said on here and you will surivive. And remember even 2 years from now people will throw the fact that you quit up in your face if you cant deal with that then this may not be the place for you.

Welcome to CR

So wait, you made a post announcing that you're a butthurt little bitch that's leaving because some big mean men made fun of you on the internet because you were a dumbfuck little ricer with a V8 and decided to race while on suspended license. So the fuck what. You're acting like a little girl, just trying to grab attention. What the fuck did you think this thread was going to do, get us all to say "no, no we didn't mean it come back, you're such an asset to the CR community because you bring the insight that only a sensitive, caring individual such as yourself provides." I'm glad you're leaving because you've shown your true colors; you're just a whiney 17 year old ricer attention whore. Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out, you menstrual discharge.

Hahaha I don't even remember why I write these things.

Welcome back. If you decide to leave, make another farewell post so we can ridicule you again.

So wait, you made a post announcing that you're a butthurt little bitch that's leaving because some big mean men made fun of you on the internet because you were a dumbfuck little ricer with a V8 and decided to race while on suspended license. So the fuck what. You're acting like a little girl, just trying to grab attention. What the fuck did you think this thread was going to do, get us all to say "no, no we didn't mean it come back, you're such an asset to the CR community because you bring the insight that only a sensitive, caring individual such as yourself provides." I'm glad you're leaving because you've shown your true colors; you're just a whiney 17 year old ricer attention whore. Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out, you menstrual discharge.

*stamp* Jones Seal Of Approval

+Rep :D

Guest tbutera2112

i dont mind it...its close and all i do is unload trucks in the morning and go home...dont see how it could differ much between locations

im getting 50/50 f*** you/welcome back ....do i need 5 positive rep or an average of 5 positive? ive only got 3+ then a bunch of neutral, then a few neg....

Guest tbutera2112

ok it says i have 1 point...and theres a thread saying to post pics...so ill do that....my car has changed quite a bit since i bought it...best thing i did was ditch that retarded wing

not all pics are updated, the tail tint was just put on recently

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0318Medium-1.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/sig.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0260Medium-1.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0261Medium.jpg

and this ones my favorite picture, except for the date/time stamp i forgot to disable

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0152Medium.jpg

Stop acting like a little bitch. If you don't stand up for yourself and cuss out the people talking about you I will reban you myself.

The Oven has been preheated, you have been placed inside on a pan, and the oven door has been closed.

The timer is set for 11pm. Have fun....

Guest tbutera2112

sam im not sure what my car will run in all honesty...i have never been to a track, my 18th bday was on tuesday and i dont have a valid license at the moment...but next spring i will be hitting the track for sure...basing my guesses off of what other people have run in similar cars on a stang site i frequent...im also running BFG KDWS tires, i originally got them because theyre snow rated and i planned to drive the car all year....yea that was a joke as soon as winter hit, but the tires are brand new so im stickin with them till theyre toasted then going with nittos...this is my first stick car, and i had to teach myself to drive it, i learned on a dirt bike haha...been driving it for about 10 months so im sure theres much room for improvement, but i dont think im too bad at it...good thing i have a stage 2 clutch, to absorb some of the new driver abuse

kirk, thanks for the welcome back, not many people are into the black/black but i love it...just finished it up last week with tail light tint

and i would go after jones, but hes a super moderator....sooo i guess im kinda fucked... banned if i dont, banned if i do! lol

Guest tbutera2112

oh its fine, i realize that rep wont matter if yall want to ban me...just trying to hit 5 before 11pm since v8 beast set a deadline

space, is the only difference between the sti and the wrx a turbo? my dad is lookin at a wrx with an sti turbo on it...also, hows the fuel economy? my whole family has gas hog v8s and hes possibly going to ditch his 02 harley f150 for a wrx

i remember this fag ass complaining bitch. i believe in second chances so welcome back. i'm a fan of the black on black (obviously)

kirk, thanks for the welcome back, not many people are into the black/black but i love it...just finished it up last week with tail light tint

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Dont be a CR punching bag or it will take a long time to stop being one.