im back

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

ok well im back...my gf keeps txting me and keeping me up, and my laptop sits right next to my bed so i figured i might as well get back up....i get up at 3am everyday, i dont think 9 is too early at all haha...

and copperhead...i noticed in your sig it appears you either have a major widows peak, a receding hair line, or a bad photographer...maybe you could take that pube off the soap bar and glue it on

and v8 beast, i hope that fairy doesnt visit me...im not sure what kinda homosexual fantasy world you're living in, but getting visited by a fairy that specializes in balls isnt really my thing...but whatever gets ya off before bed man

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d7/andigodown/why-fat-guy1.jpg

space, its totally acceptable to go to bed early...i mean hell, you're already past that big 30 mark...youre gettin old man

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell pussy! deffend yourself bitch don't let these fagets who spend there whole day jerking off to cr make or break you. that would just be sad and pethitic

Shut the fuck up noob.

Guest tbutera2112
well fuck i dont know lol....im not good at insulting people because i usually dont....only on the site to talk with the locals..i see nice cars everyday and i wanna be around to hang out and chat with the people who drive them.... im a car enthusiast and i got nobody to really talk to about cars and shit, its boring as hell

that was a total cop out. dude this site is not just bout cars its about the peole who own the cars, competition, events, questions, and most of all male bashing. btw when I said deffend yourself I didn't mean go after brian, ill have to cut u now.

Guest tbutera2112
im not sure who brian is...and im too tired to check...ill check back again tomorrow if im not banned....gotta get up in 3 and a half hours now....gotta love 4am shift

who are u talking to? you meant to qoute the mustang kid rite? cuz you know ill bash u rite into the ground

Threat = ban. I'll let Jason have the pleasure, so it might take a little while. Enjoy your last moments on here.

Guest tbutera2112
WTS: 5 Rep Points

$50 obo

:D

What part of Blacklick are you from? I don't recognize it from the pictures. I'm assuming your off Wagnor?

i live off of waggoner between the rail road tracks and havens corners....the development is about 5 years old so its fairly new and theyre still building as well

here you go sir

http://antonolsen.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/50-dollars.jpg

Threat = ban. I'll let Jason have the pleasure, so it might take a little while. Enjoy your last moments on here.

is there a power struggle latley on cr? what is with everyone throwing around the ban theme for? im not going to lie if your whole day is based off kicking peole off cr you might need a better job, or get laid way more often

is there a power struggle latley on cr? what is with everyone throwing around the ban theme for? im not going to lie if your whole day is based off kicking peole off cr you might need a better job, or get laid way more often

We're getting tired of cleaning up after annoying people like you. Much easier to simply make you go away.

We're getting tired of cleaning up after annoying people like you. Much easier to simply make you go away.

cleaning up ? im confused? did i liter? throw up on your couch? spill red drink on your carpet? its a forum, if you take any of this shit that personal you shouldnt be on here. ive seen way worse than saying i was going to bash someone, you must be the low man on the totem poll at work, so when you get on cr you feel like the shit dont cha? :asshole:

• Confused 1

I only took 7 pills. just trying to keep up with you

good meeting you last nite copper head. I can easily say that wasas the first time I met some one off here who may truly not like me.