had my sinus surgery today

Buck531

Wasn't too bad. In some pain right now and bleeding like a mofo. I just woke up from a 6 hour nap after I got home. I guess the doc said it went very well.

Well I'm going to be home for the next few weeks so if you know here I live feel free to stop by but call me before coming over to make sure I'm up.

Keep us posted on how you feel come Wednesday night/Thursday Morning :( Now I had a double whammy with some cauterized turbates also, so I can't say where the pain stemmed, but it freaking began to swell and hurt like hell.

I slept in a recliner for days alternating compresses. Good luck. I'm sure you'll find it well worth the pain/time. I sure did.

along with the septoplasty, there was another procedure he did. He said when he got in there that my right side was completely blocked off. They had to scrape my right sinus cavity. Fucking joy. Oh well. Perkoset FTMFW. I got home around noon. Fell alseep until 6. I've been in an out the past 5 hours.

Sounds simliar. what happened in my case is the right side was blocked by cart./bone, the other then compensated and the turbates grew enlarged to compensate for the demand for air filtration. Red hot poker or scraping..it will all fucking hurt.

Irrigation sucks too. I saved this for last, but do you have to go back ever so many days to get scabs pulled out? I swear he pulled a huge cricket looking thing out that last time. I'll never forget the feeling....but afterwards it was like I was able to breath for the first time. I must have asked him 10 times if the flow of air was ever going to subside....he jokingly said not until I die. :D

along with the septoplasty, there was another procedure he did. He said when he got in there that my right side was completely blocked off. They had to scrape my right sinus cavity. Fucking joy. Oh well. Perkoset FTMFW. I got home around noon. Fell alseep until 6. I've been in an out the past 5 hours.

2 percocet every 4 hrs. I see 10/325mg in your sig. Good stuff.

That was the pic I found on google. The stuff I actually have is 5/325. Not sure if that's a smaller or larger dose.

I don't give a shit anyways.. it knocks me the fuck out :).

Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) is oral also, I have had both. I prefer the IV kind, but since I still have some 2mg tablets, I take those.

didn't know that. maybe u could slide me one of those.....i am in pain...... my..... arm hurts or something..... haha

Ummm....

Oxycontin = Trade name for oxycodone

Percocet = Trade naem for oxycodone + acetaminophen

Granted, Oxycontin is usually given in larger doses than Percocet.

um.... i don't need schooled on pills kid.

i know what it means, and i don't want the liver killing acetaminophen.

They go up to 160 by the way.

Guest mrhobbz
now your getting into needles. i was on dilaudid in the hospital after a car wreck. Had a broken arm, collor bone and 3 ribs. good times.

Stray where you are, the policia are on their way.

This is really the internet isn't it?

so it's ok to be mentally challenged on the interweb? i think it's ok to be handicapped in teh real world too. i was just pointing it out, no worries. It will all be ok. *pats head*

Well they are wasting their gas then, the script is in my name....

the post he qouted had nothing to do with that. who even knows what this kid is talking about. i kind of feel sorry for him now, since he's handicap and all.