What a night (rant inside + pics)

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is better then 95% of the shit in the kitchen right now.

Pink cars, rice flaming, e-thugging, Kenny actually semi talking shit like he used to. I approve of this thread.

After all these years people are still trying to make gay ass Civics fast.

:lol:

QFT and you know what I learned about people in this day and age...they are rude as fuck. I am sitting there with my buddy, with a broke car and all people wanna do is come by yelling and waving and honking. If one of them would've stopped I would be in jail for assault because someone was going to get an ass beating. And your right it doesnt matter what kind of car it is...cars break! Isn't ford kinda known for Fixed Or Repaied Daily or Found On Road Dead? On a side note while sitting there waiting on a tow truck 2 bad ass lambo's did cruise by us lol.

So, you would beat the ass of anyone who stopped by? And you were pissed at people for driving by and beeping? Did you want them to stop and help you out - and if so - you would have beat their ass? Hmm I'm a bit confused.

Wow, that Ford joke is so fresh, did you come up with that yourself?

I love how when someone does not like FWD econo-boxes, they are automatically labled as "import haters." I don't like the Ford Focus, Chevy Cavalier, etc. either; I must hate domestics too.

In my case I don't like FWD econoboxes because they are FWD econoboxes. You can make them 'look better' (sic), make them faster and louder (wee) but in the end its still going to plow around every corner and slip the tires if you try to put any power down on a turn and, of course, be seen on every street, probably driven by high school chick.

It sucks to be stuck on the side of the road broken down, trust me , Ive been there many times , but you (original poster) kind of come off as an ass. And why did you need to take the bumper off? Is it an aftermarket one ? If so I'm sure it adds to the already legendary appeal and race car looks of the Civic.

• Upvote 1

So, you would beat the ass of anyone who stopped by? And you were pissed at people for driving by and beeping? Did you want them to stop and help you out - and if so - you would have beat their ass? Hmm I'm a bit confused.

Wow, that Ford joke is so fresh, did you come up with that yourself?

In my case I don't like FWD econoboxes because they are FWD econoboxes. You can make them 'look better' (sic), make them faster and louder (wee) but in the end its still going to plow around every corner and slip the tires if you try to put any power down on a turn and, of course, be seen on every street, probably driven by high school chick.

It sucks to be stuck on the side of the road broken down, trust me , Ive been there many times , but you (original poster) kind of come off as an ass. And why did you need to take the bumper off? Is it an aftermarket one ? If so I'm sure it adds to the already legendary appeal and race car looks of the Civic.

Nope I didnt want anyone to stop and help, I had my buddy with me so there wasnt anything anyone could do really, but I thought it was pretty fucking mature to drive by honking and hollering at someone starnded on the side of the road. Just goes to show the kind of people that live in this fucking country these days. Those are the people I wanted to smash in the mouth, now had a decent person stopped to see if everyone was alright i wouldn't have had a problem with that. I am an ass just ask around lol. Took the front bumper off so they could get the tow truck hooked up to the tow hooks.

And the ford joke is about original as all the honda jokes so I guess this board is full of creative mother fuckers huh. As for making "econoshitboxes" fast, who cares if its FWD, RWD, AWD 3,4,6 or 8 cylinder, if I wanna waste my money on a car thats my choice. You dont have to agree with it, you apparently like to waste your money on a car that needs to be rebuilt every 60k miles, but you dont hear me talking shit about that. You wont hear me takling much shit about peoples cars honestly unless they start the conversation. I've owned v8s and they just arent for me, to each their own. I just love how this thread turned into a fucking shit talking festival.

Research your seven's before you bash them

Mine has 119k and I ream it. A lot. Original motor.

Maintenance is key. FB, FC, FD. Treat it like shit, it will return the favor.

I wasnt bashing them, its just a common thing with the apex seals going bad about 60k miles kinda like a honda timing belt that is all. But flame away because she wont be pink much longer lol. I have seen 9 pink cars in 2 weeks including a pink Mustang today along with Sentra so its time to switch it up.

I wasnt bashing them, its just a common thing with the apex seals going bad about 60k miles kinda like a honda timing belt that is all. But flame away because she wont be pink much longer lol. I have seen 9 pink cars in 2 weeks including a pink Mustang today along with Sentra so its time to switch it up.

There's a pink Ciera by my house.