New U.S. Top Gear on NBC

Rob1647545496

i think they should change the name because they are going to ruin it. and it was Top Gear that made me think of this i was watching the episode where hammond wants to buy an old Charger (of course this was before the new charger was released) and they talk about how the charger is special because after it's time was up nothing else had that name it didn't get turned into an econobox like the Nova and so many others. when you talked about the charger everyone knew what you were talking about and now that the new charger is out which is absolute rubbish you have to make a point to say old charger.

has anyone ever watched a show that Foust hosted ? he is so annoying i feel like i'm watching a damn infomercial and he is trying to sell it to me.

i want real critics who are going to point out everything thats wrong with it

Isn't he on super cars exposed? I think watching it on mute would be a big improvement.

Taken from FinalGear.com, thought you guys would find it interesting:

"Last week, before Eric Stromer was announced as the third host, a caller called into Adam’s show wanting an update on Top Gear. Discussion ensued about the third host having been picked, that they’d be reviewing supercars and such much like the British version, and so forth. However the surprising thing, to me at least, was Adam mentioning that NBC was actually going to be allowing them to praise or more importantly criticize cars as they saw fit. Many people, including me, were worried that since NBC was advertiser supported, there would be resistance to criticizing cars that could be potential advertisers. Luckily it seems that NBC is smart enough to realize that the only way Top Gear America can succeed is if the hosts are allowed to say their true feelings and aren’t on a leash. This is very, very good news."