Kids beats up a guy for his iphone

cNeutron

Guest Uriel
Mother fucker ever tries robbing me of something unarmed he's going to get one hell of an ass whooping! Fucking thieves, people are bitches these days!

my neighbor got jumped by 5 or 6 thugg wanna be's for a p.o.s. nextel, put her in the hospital for a night. But later that night her brother kicked the shit outa couple of them. :bangbang:

i fucken hate those petty ass theivery bs! :asshole:

Mother fucker ever tries robbing me of something unarmed he's going to get one hell of an ass whooping! Fucking thieves, people are bitches these days!

You dont have anything anyone wants... cept maybe Bubba... and he just wants your cocktail. :p

• Downvote 1

and the other passengers just watch..

It happens all the time. Most human beings have lost their primal instinct, and get "scared". Even though we are the most intelligent species on the planet, there are still preditors, and there are still prey. One thing that lacks in our society that RULES all other species is the Alpha status. The one guy who jumps in and takes out the robber, still has his alpha instinct. The guys who dont, or wait for someone else to initiate the counter attack, are all beta. Most of human society has developed into beta status.

bring something valuble, bet we can steal it from you and NOT get our asses kicked :p

Your pretty confident my man. BTW bringing a group of people to beat up 1 person is pussy just like beating up a dude minding his own business for his damn phone. Go get a job and buy your own is what I say.

Far from e-tough, just find it amusing how many badases there are on this board that in real life wouldnt say a fucking wrong thing to someones face that is all. Not calling out anyone in paticular just stating how I feel

Whoa hardass lay off the internet roids.

Your pretty confident my man. BTW bringing a group of people to beat up 1 person is pussy just like beating up a dude minding his own business for his damn phone. Go get a job and buy your own is what I say.

:nutkick: