how dark is your window tint and how much you drive that car?

Rustlestiltskin

LOL i'm lovin it that there are a handful of you guys ridin dirrrrrrty birrrrrdy w/ the 5%. I had a 97 eagle talon back in 04 and I had 5% on it for a yr w/ no tickets. 2wks b4 I sell it I get 2!!!! :mad: Oh well. Imma prolly get 5% all the way around and call it a day. OH, and I'll have pics up very soon of the new ride. 2004 mazda rx8 6spd Grand touring model. Winning(electric) blue exterior w/ all black interior. w/ the appearance and rotary package. I love it! 5% w/ all black interior FTW. lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
50% is hardly visible, it's not worth it imo, the 35% seems to be a good compromise.

50s not that bad...

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0102.jpg

15percent on the z, weekend car though, my previous mercedes had 5% all the way around with a black car that i drove daily in westerville no problems.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t99/evogarrett/Picture1188.jpg

I have 35% on both my cars and I got a ticket on Memorial Day for the first time going to work, he never checked for a front plate. He was just out to get people that day because I saw him pull another one over immediately after me. I've got warnings and tickets for other things but they never even mentioned the windows.

i have 5 on the back and sides of the camaro and drive it 5-6 time a mounth and 5 on my s-10 and drive it everyday and i been pulled over 1 time and i made him mad because i have a doctors perscription for 5 on all my cars so im legal !

Hell I dunno, Ill get out the tint meter and measure lol

Im going to go darker myself I think. Im around maybe 40s in front and 20s in back possibly? Not dark enough. I pull over for tint on rare occasion but wouldnt write anyone a BS tint ticket unless they were a complete little bitch to me about it.