*Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p* Paypal link added

V8 Beast

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paid.....weather should be pretty damn good for some August racing....80. I was expecting much hotter than that. I'd rather have it a little cooler but for august I won't bitch about 80. Cool nights too...high 50's so early morning should be the time to get good runs.

^ your post was worthless....dont make me walk your slowmaro again!...oh wait...maybe i remember that happening differently than it did...

Please exit this thread. This area is for paying participants only. The next post will be towed to an undisclosed location.

At this point we still do not have enough people to lock it in. I seriously dont know what else to do. If we dont get a few more people to sign up it will be moved out to September, or just cancelled all together.

I appreciate all the work people have put in, and all of you that have signed up so far. Keep your fingers crossed that we have some more people sign up before I get off of work tomorrow.

At this point we still do not have enough people to lock it in. I seriously dont know what else to do. If we dont get a few more people to sign up it will be moved out to September, or just cancelled all together.

I appreciate all the work people have put in, and all of you that have signed up so far. Keep your fingers crossed that we have some more people sign up before I get off of work tomorrow.

how many short is it from happening? Was the minimum 40 or the 37 spots you have up there now?

Do you have to have boots on a bike, never been to the track on a bike? Right now I looking at full leathers, gloves and a helmet, do I need to search for boots too?

this is what's on the home page:

Motorcycles must have a Snell/DOT helmet with full shield, full-sleeve protective jacket, long pants, and over-the-ankle-shoes. If your motorcycle is quicker than 10.00 or faster than 120mph, you WILL need full protective gear and boots. It's suicide not to. Do not try and get around this, if you're busted, we may eject you from the event and you will forfeit your registration money.

We're $900 in the hole if that tells you anything.

To be more detailed its $400 in the hole and $500 from a deposit that still hasnt been paid back from 42. Either way $400 is still too much for us to pay out of pocket to make this happen.

At $45 we needed 40 people, I cut off the last few spots by mistake on the last copy and paste.

• Casper unpinned this topic