Noob

Guest Big Sexy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I didn't think you were a cop. Cops aren't as dumb and gay as you.

2. I knew the bug wasn't yours. Again, you're dumb and can't lie well either. The internet isn't that small buddy.

3. I didn't judge you by the car...I called you out on your gay screen name and gay reference of your car as a bug.

4. You lied, plain and simple and chances are you would do that in person, so don't call us out for showing your true colors. Pretty sad that you have to join a car club and lie from day one like that. :rolleyes:

You are officially OWNED! /thread.

Your right iam not a cop.And the bug is not mine.It belongs to a guy who lives out in long beach its for sale on the samba.Its funny how when i posted that i owen a 9 sec bug that everybodies tone towards me change cause of the cars i own.That is BS you should not be judged by the car you drive or Mod just to join a site.But thats ok it shows the true colors of some of you.And if you are like that on here then chances are your like that in person.And i do not wish to be part of that.But thanks for the intertament last night.

oh and...

Plains is the plural of plain, a geographical feature. It can also refer to various locations in the United States and one in Scotland:

* Plains, Georgia

* Plains, Kansas

* Plains, Montana

* Plainsboro, New Jersey

* The Plains, Ohio

* Plains, Pennsylvania

* Plains, Texas

* Plains, North Lanarkshire, Scotland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plains

Haha Your my new hero!!!!

phil....if that beetle was his you would loose your car, that thing would rape you

hey faget, he was giving me 10 cars, and you don't know what my setup is going to be. I mean its still stock it will be a quick stock

Guest Big Sexy
1. I didn't think you were a cop. Cops aren't as dumb and gay as you.

2. I knew the bug wasn't yours. Again, you're dumb and can't lie well either. The internet isn't that small buddy.

3. I didn't judge you by the car...I called you out on your gay screen name and gay reference of your car as a bug.

4. You lied, plain and simple and chances are you would do that in person, so don't call us out for showing your true colors. Pretty sad that you have to join a car club and lie from day one like that. :rolleyes:

You are officially OWNED! /thread.

I didn't lie,I made some Bullshit story up in a matter of Mins.That u and others on here beleived. To see if it change the way you and others were bashing me.And it did once i posted that more chimed in and wanted more info.Why? Because of a 9 sec BUG.What if i ran a 9 sec civic?Still get the same outcome Who knows the point being i was being made fun of because of my civic and that i want turbo and Nitrous.WHO Gives a fuck what i like and the car i drive.Not one of you on here have the right to judge anybody by what they like or drive.Make fun of guys choice Fine poke at him fine have a few laughs great.I can take some bashing.But when it becomes directed towards me FUCK YOU.Call me things iam not FUCK YOU.This is not directed at you per say But for all those on here that started in on me.Not even a welcome to the site untill page 4.

Guest Big Sexy
you're 32 years old wanting to spend a ton of money that you don't have on some piece of shit like that? Nos? Are you fucking serious?

Chances are i make more money then you.

your an H.O.M.O seriously you should grab a sterdy rope, tie it to something strong that hangs high. make a noose, tie it around your throat, and leap. don't make any exuses of why u fail at life. your a faget, no one here gives a shit about u, your gay ass civic, or the fake bug u drove in on. the faster you die, the faster we will stop making fun of how big of a taint sniffer you are. stop posting, go break your keyboard over your head, it brings more pain to me to see that you post, than you could ever imagine. die die die

what are you talking bout you make more than all of us? that's kew cuz ur 32, im 21, I have a car in my name worth 50k plus, you drive a civic. and talk bout not modding it just yet cuz its ur dd. real baller u r. if u made so much u would have another dd and the honda would be a toy that would be getting done . u must not make that much. please lie about something else we can call you out on.

Guest Big Sexy
what are you talking bout you make more than all of us? that's kew cuz ur 32, im 21, I have a car in my name worth 50k plus, you drive a civic. and talk bout not modding it just yet cuz its ur dd. real baller u r. if u made so much u would have another dd and the honda would be a toy that would be getting done . u must not make that much. please lie about something else we can call you out on.

Who said i make more than all of you.Read you fucking tard.You have a car worth 50K OK so someone gave you a nice car.I never said i wasn't going to mod it because its my dd i said i couldn't have it down for more than a couple of days at a time.Read you fucking tard.And yes i do make a decent amount of $,I also have a wife and kids,A hobbyshop that takes money to run.I don't live at home sucking on my moms tit like u

Guest Big Sexy
I think the better part of you ended up running down you're mom's leg.

Thats is all my input on this gheyness called a thread

By the way its That not Thats

The better part of you must still b running down your other dads leg.

By the way its That not Thats

The better part of you must still b running down your other dads leg.

Do you really want me to go through every single one of your fuck ups on here? It would give me a good 34 posts if I quoted each different post you made and correct it. I never bashed on your grammar, so maybe you should go race your little toy cars on 270 around 4:00 PM tomorrow and be sure to stand out in the road with them

Quit being a lying, tool bag, fucking douche and grow up. You are 32 years old and have a family. Don't brag about money, from the looks of it, you don't have and stop saying "fucking tard." I could have a more intelligent/interesting argument with my fish. Do us all a favor, save us all time and keep Phil from post whoring......leave the fucking site. I just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this stupid fucking thread that I could have been using to do something more productive, like taking a shit.

and someone correct me if i'm wrong but.....

i run trains for a living and if you wish you can meet at the railyard.So i can hook your retarded ass and mullet car behind my train and drag you down the tracks for bit.

.....that sounds kind of threatening.

Guest Big Sexy
Do you really want me to go through every single one of your fuck ups on here? It would give me a good 34 posts if I quoted each different post you made and correct it. I never bashed on your grammar, so maybe you should go race your little toy cars on 270 around 4:00 PM tomorrow and be sure to stand out in the road with them

Quit being a lying, tool bag, fucking douche and grow up. You are 32 years old and have a family. Don't brag about money, from the looks of it, you don't have and stop saying "fucking tard." I could have a more intelligent/interesting argument with my fish. Do us all a favor, save us all time and keep Phil from post whoring......leave the fucking site. I just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this stupid fucking thread that I could have been using to do something more productive, like taking a shit.

and someone correct me if i'm wrong but.....

.....that sounds kind of threatening.

You know i would like to see you go through and show me my fuck ups.Please point them out.Then go through and see were it really started and who started.I like how all the advice comes from Kids.That can only talk shit when they are behind the keyboard but in person are really just little pisses of shit fag boys that would not talk this way man to man.I will keep posting.I have nothing better to do while I wait on your mom to clean her ass juice off my cock

FUCKING TARD

You know i would like to see you go through and show me my fuck ups.Please point them out.Then go through and see were it really started and who started.I like how all the advice comes from Kids.That can only talk shit when they are behind the keyboard but in person are really just little pisses of shit fag boys that would not talk this way man to man.I will keep posting.I have nothing better to do while I wait on your mom to clean her ass juice off my cock

FUCKING TARD

Thanks, you proved my point about you being childish. You call us kids, yet you are the one who has the intellect of a 6th grader. But you're right, I am a kid to you. A kid that is much more mature than you.

Congratulations, you are the oldest complete idiot i have ever spoken with.

Guest Big Sexy
Thanks, you proved my point about you being childish. You call us kids, yet you are the one who has the intellect of a 6th grader. But you're right, I am a kid to you. A kid that is much more mature than you.

Congratulations, you are the oldest complete idiot i have ever spoken with.

Iam childish.You talk shit and its ok.But when i reply Its childish. spoken like a true Boy.

Almost every post on here as been to bash me and my choice of car has came from kids.That probably have had there cars giving to them by mom and dad.(the only reason they have such car).But there probably is some on here that have work for what they have(NO need to chime not ment towards you)You all keep saying i said fuck up shit.Or iam a cop.Or iam a ricer.were is all my fuck ups. I keep asking but nobody replies with the reason just more excuses.Or maybe its because i defind my right to build what ever car i

choose.What it comes down to is you and some of these other kids are not nothing but a keyboard bully that could not back up have the shit they speak in person.Thats why you on here.

Iam childish.You talk shit and its ok.But when i reply Its childish. spoken like a true Boy.

Almost every post on here as been to bash me and my choice of car has came from kids.That probably have had there cars giving to them by mom and dad.(the only reason they have such car).But there probably is some on here that have work for what they have(NO need to chime not ment towards you)You all keep saying i said fuck up shit.Or iam a cop.Or iam a ricer.were is all my fuck ups. I keep asking but nobody replies with the reason just more excuses.Or maybe its because i defind my right to build what ever car i

choose.What it comes down to is you and some of these other kids are not nothing but a keyboard bully that could not back up have the shit they speak in person.Thats why you on here.

For fucks sake, i let it slide the first few times, but it's bugging the piss out of me now.....

The word is where, w-H-e-r-e.

And as for your fuck ups, i was talking about your grammar skills. But you lied too, and thats a big fuck up.

I haven't bashed your car.

I bought my car, I bought my house. I have never had shit handed to me.

And you can keep bringing up the whole lame comeback of. "you guys would never say this face to face" We've heard it plenty of times from you now....we ignore it for a reason.

god. i raised the i.q. of this thread just by reading it.

that whole "arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics" pic has never been more true than it is in this thread. if i have to see "faggot" mis-spelled one more time by someone who talks shit about grammar...