My step-brother talking about the Dimebag Darrell shooting

max power

VB or OR obviously thinks the name ****emeyer is a bad word. :lol:WTF???? Its his name. James N-i-g-g-e-m-e-y-e-r.

Dean guitars was a big Dimebag sponsor and they had a Dimebag signature guitar in their lineup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwcdDbrzvD0

Edited by max power

• 3 years later...
I want to meet your Brother one day Max. I'm ready for moar fire beer hangouts.

Hellz yeah. I got a ton of wood for this year. He doesn't get down here too often. Lives in dublin and works 3rd shift.

I'll see if I can get him to come down this summer.

I haven't stepped foot inside the Alrosa since Dime died there - wasn't much of a Damage Plan fan but I gotta admit that Dimebag is half the reason I play guitar......he pioneered some serious sounds and techniques for the metal industry, just as Eddie Van Halen did for rock......miss Pantera something fierce - Damn good band and a huge success when that style of music was coming on strong back in the early 90's......met Dime at Hara Arena on their "Cowboys..." tour '92, hell of a nice guy and very down to earth -- spoke with him for a while.......that day lit my electric fire to strive for all that I was to become as a musician.

I've played the Alrosa a few times opening for national acts and loved that club......big floor for brutal moshpits, killer sound (on stage AND off), big capacity at about 1200 -- it used to be a major venue for all the biggest metal bands to perform, seen most of my fav's there. Sad that a delusional, broken-headed fuckpole ended an amazingly influentual artist of the genre who's impact is still hitting home for so many. Max, I wish your stepbro could have used that shotgun to blow the bastards gunhand off instead of the head......just so the crowd could line up and take turns breaking every bone in that shitbags body before emptying all 5 shells into the fleshy patch where his dick-n-balls used to reside.

Edited by Hellmutt